Welcome to Gaia! ::

Boss monsters!

Ahh. D: 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 15 ]
Rofl, I'll pwn that noob monster. 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 15 ]
IZ INYOUYAHSHAW, I WILL KILL EET W/WIND SCAR LOLOL. 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
1 2 3 >

Lightbringer

Alright, so boss monsters. They're big, they're tough, they're scary, and they drop good loot, but my question is what kind of big, tough, scary, wealthy bosses are you expecting? Ferocious dragons, a giant Fluff, the mother of all OMGs, the sniper!? O:

So yeah, discuss what kind of bosses you want to see, what stuff they should drop, and should NPCs be bosses? c:

Magical Friend

I wanna fight The Masque, Labtech X, Jack and Santa, and the Sniper!
Not sure but I wouldn't mind beating up on random NPC's like moira, that would be fun
A bunch iddle widdle Fluffys....

That form together and make a massive, giant, cotton soft Monster. >:3
Robot-Lanzer.

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
The Von helson Sister Zombies. DUH!

They'd use V-pins as ninja stars, and whack us with anti-G signs if we get too close. :O

Lightbringer

[Makata]
The Von helson Sister Zombies. DUH!

They'd use V-pins as ninja stars, and whack us with anti-G signs if we get too close. :O
Use the money-sucking ring, they'll lose instantly! n_n
idk but i do know that they will be easy with all theses clans but i think its going to be messy when there clan kills one and there leader takes the loot and then they start fighting
Uh... a giant fluff-ball?

Seeing as all of the monsters are inanimate objects with eyes, I'd go with the theme and guess a living fridge O_O
A little ghost girl that is all mighty and powerful! xd Not that it's fun to beat up a kid, but it's fun to see a kid beat up someone else. 4laugh

4,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
a HUGE stone dog sweatdrop
maybe like say a fellow gaian they made with tektek
The robots at the faktori...
BigDicks so I can shove them up myu a**

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff