Welcome to Gaia! ::

for the mmo, since we can look like anyway we want with any skill we want, actually it s just like open class with open race isn't it? will you find the following odd?
zombie healer
demon light user
elf alchemist (technology skill aka sci-fi skill)
angel necromancer
fire looking (flame sword, fire gauntlet, magma skin etc etc) water/ice user
water/ice looking (elemental hair, frostbite) fire user
etc etc...

when the pvp come out (way after the mmo come out) will those actually fool ppl and cause some kind of prob?
So long as you don't assume a character's Rings correspond to their look, it shouldn't cause problems. It would still be odd, though.

5,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
I'd say it'd feel more....unexpected rather then odd o.o.....but like they say you can judge a book by it's cover unless it spiky, smells like death with blurple ooze and smoke leak off the sides and a big skull on the front then you know you shouldn't touch it ('specially because of the spike)
None of those are odd to me for some reason....especially the first one.....undead priest.....I'm a WoW player. They will use those looks to through you off....think of my avatar right now...i look like a white mage (or at least to me i do biggrin )....i would use spells just as fireball and etc. These are dark spells a white mage will have.....they will dress like this to make you think they are just healers, but will knock you back and laugh at the "WTF!?" look on your face.....ahhh.....i love those looks....its like one of those Master Card commercials....
"White Robe-5100G"
"Dark Robe-5100G"
"Sun Staff-9000G"
"The "WTF!?" look after a great open class and race surprise attack-PRICELESS"
the element of surprise is always good in battle
i have to agree with archmagel, the "WTF!?" on the face of your prey is priceless

Long-time Pumpkin

Well, the good thing is that since the item we have on don't effect the power of our stuff, we can look like UTTER noobs yet haff teh uber-rings 3nodding

I think I'mma enjoy lookin' weird/newby before pwnin' up some peeps that are all egotistical 4laugh

Shameless Shapeshifter

Lolicon Jr
Well, the good thing is that since the item we have on don't effect the power of our stuff, we can look like UTTER noobs yet haff teh uber-rings 3nodding

I think I'mma enjoy lookin' weird/newby before pwnin' up some peeps that are all egotistical 4laugh

That was my general plan, too. I suppose, though, being a vampire might date my account somewhat... but then again, I could wear a chicken mask or something.

Long-time Pumpkin

Syera Miktayee
Lolicon Jr

That was my general plan, too. I suppose, though, being a vampire might date my account somewhat... but then again, I could wear a chicken mask or something.

I may be usin' mah main account to dress like a zombie, which is funny 3nodding

Though I can always look like a newb on this'un here, just usin' pesant clothes 4laugh

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Lolicon Jr
Syera Miktayee
Lolicon Jr

Though I can always look like a newb on this'un here, just usin' pesant clothes 4laugh
Dude, peasant robes aren't the mark of n00b anymore! You gotta go with the snug set (regardless of gender) and the gaping mouth!

I'm not really sure about how I'm going to dress for this. I mean, I'd probably just run around as is... killer Miss Claus?

Gallant Werewolf

10,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
I think that would be more funny then odd, maybe an odd kind of funny...
Ide like to see a grunny hack the with mantis ring and full rage....

Long-time Pumpkin

Snapelicious
Lolicon Jr
Syera Miktayee
Lolicon Jr

Dude, peasant robes aren't the mark of n00b anymore! You gotta go with the snug set (regardless of gender) and the gaping mouth!

I'm not really sure about how I'm going to dress for this. I mean, I'd probably just run around as is... killer Miss Claus?

C'mon, pesant stuff = Noob 4laugh

Always has, always will 3nodding

Snug stuff is just for UBERNOOBS!~ 4laugh

I already got an idea of what I'mma wear when reppin' C-T's ninja

Faithful Lunatic

I'M MY OWN GREATEST WEAKNESS
Lolicon Jr

C'mon, pesant stuff = Noob 4laugh

Always has, always will 3nodding

Snug stuff is just for UBERNOOBS!~ 4laugh

I already got an idea of what I'mma wear when reppin' C-T's ninja

It goes back to "Can't judge a book by it's cover" again..

Let's leave it at this..

Some games you can judge a book by it's cover,

Other's you can't...

Praise Jebus..

And Ho-Ho-Ho it's Sanba!

I really need a good hobby ._.
i might actually play as frog (summon tome) LOL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash