Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

15,300 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • 50 Wins 150
I get into crews where there's half newbies, so it takes ages to assign and explain why we're taking rings like Knife or Cat and what's an aggro, etc. All the higher leveled people like to sit back and watch me lead. -3- I'm only a CL 10.3, yo, and I'm lazy and want someone else to lead for once.

Hope you find better crews, though. They're out there. ^^ I haven't had any issues with any of my crews like you seem to be having.

Generous Millionaire

10,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Free Epiphany

I enjoy playing healer and not playing it too but I agree with epiphany. There are those that need a but of work in that field. I honestly feel that healer in question was just trolling. Oh and it couldnt hurt to finish cooking before you play Pink. No household fires for you.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Blooming Shadow

The kitchen is a few steps away so I can see anything cooking from where the desk is. But anyways I see it as if I've been with a crew for 45mins-1hr I really don't want to stop and leave a good ongoing crew and have to deal with a bad crew or not even being able to find a crew again. I am able to cook and come back and eat at the desk and then just put my bowl in the sink. Usually its something microwaved so easy and fast cooking razz

Greedy Smoker

gaia_angelleft I should be your aggro healer. I'm pretty boss at it.xx gaia_angelright

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Anistelle

As long as we get along~ I'm good 3nodding And I'm pretty easy going so shouldn't be a problem o3o

Greedy Smoker

Pinko Sacredheart
Anistelle

As long as we get along~ I'm good 3nodding And I'm pretty easy going so shouldn't be a problem o3o

gaia_angelleft Awesome. Hopefully I'll see you around.xx gaia_angelright

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Anistelle

I hope so :3

Destructive Bunny

When I play aggro I only assign 1 tape, and I tell that person not to use it unless Im under 1k hp. That happens very rarely.

I most just bandage myself and I stand away from my crew so no one else gets hit and I dont have to wish them much. If they get hurt its because they are standing too close to me :3 I also carry diagnose but I dont need to use it unless there are 5 or more mobs on me.

Usually my stamina is at 80-90. That doesnt mean Im leeching. I can use my rage efficiently so that I dont run low on stamina.

Friendly Lunatic

18,425 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300
This is why I'm reluctant to try DMS. sweatdrop
From what I've read you have to have a reliable crew with everyone working together to do it; I can imagine how hard that is to find since there's usually at least one person in every crew who is suicidal thinks they know better than everyone else and that everyone should do it their way.
I really don't like getting pissed off over stupid people on zOMG (I know, who does, right?) so I don't really want to put myself in the position where I know it's going to be like that since DMS has to be that much of a team effort. I figure I might wait until the area is properly open and try to find a fun crew who won't take everything too seriously because I really don't want the drama.
You'd think that since you have to pay for an item to get in all the time there would be less idiots. confused

Anyways, I'm rambling. xp Point is that, despite the idiots, at least you're trying and you'll at least get orbs if nothing else (and funny crew stories) and when you find decent people you can friend them and you'll end-up with a load of pretty blue-dotted decent people who you know don't suck dishwater crew-wise. ^^
Perhaps it might be better to make a thread here if you want to do a serious run and get some of the more decent experienced players to crew with?

I really wish we had a zOMG crew friendlist...

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Starshine
When I play aggro I only assign 1 tape, and I tell that person not to use it unless Im under 1k hp. That happens very rarely.

I most just bandage myself and I stand away from my crew so no one else gets hit and I dont have to wish them much. If they get hurt its because they are standing too close to me :3 I also carry diagnose but I dont need to use it unless there are 5 or more mobs on me.

Usually my stamina is at 80-90. That doesnt mean Im leeching. I can use my rage efficiently so that I dont run low on stamina.

Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

In high CL crews, if I'm aggro, sometimes I'll give myself the only tape. I know how to use it effectively & conserve stamina.

Being aggro means that when things are exciting, they're really exciting, and other times, you may be using hardly any stamina at all. The joys of a job where you can go from okay to dead in a couple of seconds.

Poor Pinko- you seem to end up with all the terrible DMS crews. There are good ones out there, some of the time. sweatdrop

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Destructive Bunny

Zzyli

Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

In high CL crews, if I'm aggro, sometimes I'll give myself the only tape. I know how to use it effectively & conserve stamina.

Being aggro means that when things are exciting, they're really exciting, and other times, you may be using hardly any stamina at all. The joys of a job where you can go from okay to dead in a couple of seconds.

Poor Pinko- you seem to end up with all the terrible DMS crews. There are good ones out there, some of the time. sweatdrop

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...
I'll have to try that next time ^^

Things really gets exciting when there's a NF or BD by the door biggrin

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Pinko Sacredheart
I bet people see these threads then crew you just to troll you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff