Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is the difference between a formula and Recipe?

How do you get the complete recipes to show up in the Alchemy shop so you can craft it?
Formulas craft things related to Gaia.
Recipes craft things related to zOMG!.
There's really not much of a difference.
Both requires components and both use gold to complete the crafting.
Now unlike zOMG! recipes, Alchemy uses a tier based system that dictates what you can craft at your current level.
zOMG! recipes can mostly be obtained in-game along with their respective components making them relatively cheaper to craft than formulas; provided that you have a lot of time to spare.
Alchemy formulas can only be crafted at The Bifrost and zOMG! recipes can only be crafted at Back Alley Bargains.
0101001101100101X
Now unlike zOMG! recipes, Alchemy uses a tier based system that dictates what you can craft at your current level.
zOMG! recipes can mostly be obtained in-game along with their respective components making them relatively cheaper to craft than formulas; provided that you have a lot of time to spare.

How do I craft a completed recipe that I had found in the ZOMG game and have all the necessary components to?
slp101
0101001101100101X

How do I craft a completed recipe that I had found in the ZOMG game and have all the necessary components to?

You can go to Back Alley Bargains and craft them there.
Much like The Bifrost, it's a little link below the NPC.
0101001101100101X
slp101
0101001101100101X

You can go to Back Alley Bargains and craft them there.
Much like The Bifrost, it's a little link below the NPC.
Ok, Thanks.
I was trying to find it in the Alchemy section.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff