Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Wolf

User ImageShoot for the moon...
we must take away the freedoms of all the users that do not currently play zomg! and then we must force them into playing it!!!! > : D this plan could not possibly fail!

Even if you miss you'll land among the stars...User Image

Destructive Bunny

The higher ups hates on zOMG, until be get a new boss who loves the game, I doubt any more maps will ever be added.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
In theory, yes. That's what we're been told before, but despite growing numbers of players and growing sales with DMS, apparently we're still not doing enough.

I encourage you to invite people though. And do this as well. 3nodding

Magnetic Genius

Prince Maikeru
Was zOMG! ever really that popular among all of the Gaia's Community? What I mean is, having the majority of ALL Gaia members play zOMG at any given time? I'm not too sure...

at best it was maybe 15-25% of the sites u

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Berryfarmer
There are some who are still hopeful of it being a possibility. The problem is we need to swell our numbers to at least twice or triple where we are now.

Unfortunately, even if we got that swell of new players the major glitches that plague early areas would probably drive them off and we'd be right back here at square one. So there are things that need to happen before we can try to do another player drive.

I personally still have hope for zOMG's future, hell it's the basis for a fanfiction I've been writing for almost a year.

Lol yeah I hesitate to reccomend the game to any of my friends with all the glitches.. If they fix those, maybe. =D -hopes-

Perfect Saint

How does Gaia define popular nowadays? Does it need to compete with the millions of players like Moga Galaxy and their FB games? Seems to be that Gaia may have set the bar that high and I don't think zOMG could ever produce the numbers especially if Gaia itself barely goes above 30k users a day.
A percentage thereof? Numbers. We need them.

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
zOMG! needs a constant stream of new players in order to survive.
Unfortunately, new players get discouraged by immediately running into broken Quest Chains.
However, Gaia won't spend any money on zOMG! until it has enough users to justify the expenditure which means zOMG! needs a constant stream of new players in order to survive.
Unfortunately, new players get discouraged by immediately running into broken Quest Chains.
However, Gaia won't spend any money on zOMG! until it has enough users to justify the expenditure which means zOMG! needs a constant stream of new players in order to survive.

Hmmm....I think Isee a pattern.....

Magnetic Genius

WideEyed
zOMG! needs a constant stream of new players in order to survive.

Hmmm....I think Isee a pattern.....

yeah that all the decision makers are morons concerned only with profit.also theyre lazy

Invisible Friend

MuS1cCuRe
Skull Maximum Drive
well, they need to fix most of the glitches 1st.. even if there are more player start playing zOMG!, most of them will leave as soon they found out their quest is broken,etc .

they wont, lanzer said, that would only happen if the game gets more players to play the game.
They don't seem to understand the simple concept of cause and effect. User Image

Invisible Friend

RedMageKyo
Prince Maikeru
Was zOMG! ever really that popular among all of the Gaia's Community? What I mean is, having the majority of ALL Gaia members play zOMG at any given time? I'm not too sure...

at best it was maybe 15-25% of the sites u

According to this, (dated Oct 2011, before DMS was released, if I'm not mistaken - at least according to the outdated scrolling ticker you see before you log into zOMG, DMS came out Dec. 2011)
Quote:
zOMG is currently the second most popular Gaia-themed flash game on Gaia, just behind Towns but ahead of Rallies

Thieving Trickster

11,190 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Maybe push the gold earning ability on to people here? XD

Well, I started playing the game purely to earn more gold cuz my computer seems to hate Booty Grab. I found out soon enough that farming lanterns or playing PS over and over would net tons of gold. ^^

Towns is popular partly cuz people use it to chat and RP and partly cuz of all the stuff you can collect there. I know it is a pipe dream but maybe make it so that you can collect stuff in zOMG! too? Perhaps minor alchemy items, to tie the two together? Maybe not everywhere, but perhaps in certain areas at certain times.

User Image

Dangerous Raider

10,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
facebook games pulls tons of players but they dont seem to last.. just a trend for a couple of months nor a flavor of the week. rofl

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Myrielle
Moga Galaxy

Monster Galaxy Galaxy?

never heard of it

on-topic: i sure hope so, but i'm one of the more optimistic people in this forum and on zOMG, so dont take my word for it sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff