Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Raider

10,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
i was just wondering what if i get so many users to join gaia? will the developers bring more updates?
How do you suppose we do that? Gaia could invest in ads on the air but those cost a bundle.

Dangerous Raider

10,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
we could advertise the game on other forum sites. xp that wont cost any money i could even put the game on facebook.

Cold Creature

well, they need to fix most of the glitches 1st.. even if there are more player start playing zOMG!, most of them will leave as soon they found out their quest is broken,etc .

Dangerous Raider

10,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Skull Maximum Drive
well, they need to fix most of the glitches 1st.. even if there are more player start playing zOMG!, most of them will leave as soon they found out their quest is broken,etc .

they wont, lanzer said, that would only happen if the game gets more players to play the game.

Rainbow Worshipper

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
If there were less glitches in the game then I would invite a lot more friends to play, but I don't want to tell them about how amazing a game is then have them start playing only to find that there are so many bugs >.<

Invisible Visionary

17,050 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
zOMG! will probably never get a big update again.. like a whole new area. The revenue return just isn't worth investing the amount of money and time for an entire area. However, new rings, a new quest, maybe badges.. smaller things such as these are still very much a possibility if zOMG! were to ever get 'popular' again.

Cold Creature

MuS1cCuRe

they wont, lanzer said, that would only happen if the game gets more players to play the game.

when he meant more player, I think he meant more payers emotion_awesome just kidding

Dangerous Raider

10,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
well, i hate this. if it wasn't for zomg i would never join gaia. crying

Cold Creature

MuS1cCuRe
well, i hate this. if it wasn't for zomg i would never join gaia. crying

same here crying although i mostly stalking hang out in the z!F emotion_awesome but still its because of zOMG! that I'm here..

Dangerous Raider

10,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
i heard the devs were assigned on a new facebook game..
almost all facebook games dont last.. well good luck gaia. it hurts me to see u fail. rofl
i bet that game couldnt last rofl

Magnetic Genius

gaia has to stop being cheap and wasting money on horrible and un original games,i mean cmon;Soul Crash?soul calibur ripoff and badly done at that.Monster Galaxy?Sad typical pokemon knock off.it takes money to make money;if gaia fixed the glitches,people would play the game hence making more money for more stuff for the game.any gaia staff member who doesnt realize this is a fool and needs to be fired.

Invisible Loiterer

[ The sad part? zOMG is more popular then some MMO games out there that have amazing updates almost monthly. Gaia is just cheap. You could bring even more players and then HQ will just raise their expectations and they'll say they still don't make enough. Fighting against a cooperation is a losing battle. Just enjoy the game as it is now, and move on when you're bored.
Just like a normal video game you completed.
]

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
There are some who are still hopeful of it being a possibility. The problem is we need to swell our numbers to at least twice or triple where we are now.

Unfortunately, even if we got that swell of new players the major glitches that plague early areas would probably drive them off and we'd be right back here at square one. So there are things that need to happen before we can try to do another player drive.

I personally still have hope for zOMG's future, hell it's the basis for a fanfiction I've been writing for almost a year.

Shirtless Duelist

19,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Was zOMG! ever really that popular among all of the Gaia's Community? What I mean is, having the majority of ALL Gaia members play zOMG at any given time? I'm not too sure...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff