Welcome to Gaia! ::

I HATE treasure hunting/grinding.

Thats alot of what MMOs are. 1 100.0% [ 45 ]
Total Votes:[ 45 ]
< 1 2 3

[Raid]
All I'm hoping for is one very cool looking hammer weapon.

Gift of the gods has a nice hammer.
Never_Quested
[Raid]

Psst.... I think he means as a ring. wink

I'd like a wooden hammer weapon like what Mario wields. Choosing between that and a weapon that looks like fists would be VERY difficult for me.

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
I was thinking this too.

Of course some rings will be rarer than others though all of them instead of being stronger than each other they are more rather just unique from each other.

I don't like to think of it as a, "mini MMO" though, I think it may start small though will grow exponentially when new areas are opened and the world begins to expand more.
Redimus
Never_Quested
[Raid]

I'd like a wooden hammer weapon like what Mario wields. Choosing between that and a weapon that looks like fists would be VERY difficult for me.
Personally, I like morningstar-esque things, but a nice, steel-constructed, overly large hammer would be just dandy.

Other cool things would be to have an actual shield ring instead of an Improbability Barrier. That's all well in good for spellcasters, but for someone up front? Nah.

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
It reminds me of City of Heroes in that your early level skills remain part of your repertoire throughout the game, and are complemented and supplemented by the skills that come later.
[Raid]
Redimus
Never_Quested
[Raid]

Personally, I like morningstar-esque things, but a nice, steel-constructed, overly large hammer would be just dandy.

Other cool things would be to have an actual shield ring instead of an Improbability Barrier. That's all well in good for spellcasters, but for someone up front? Nah.

*Twirls his big Mjolnir skillfully.* wink

Eternal Demigod

9,900 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Divine Donator 100
I just want to see an MMO that allows realistic-effective soloing as a warrantable option when playing, and not just be forced into a party for quests. The ring build from day one that sticks with a character would be nice, along with many of the wonderful 'what ifs' we've read about up till now, but my big angst against MMO 'still' even now, is the enforced into party bit in dungeons. I've yet to see an MMO that allows a 'real' and effectual option to solo, even where the treasure drops count.

Sure, there's big bosses that a party would be wise to be slated in, but should there be 'some' option to solo when at all reasonably possible. If 'that' were managed in, 'that' would fall into my 'exceeding' parameters, in so much as getting away from being forced to party with whoever is around, and fight over loot afterwards bit. Pet peeve has no bounds like a greedy outsider having loot another 'actually' can use.

And I too have a Hammer. Blades however can work too. =^^=

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces