Welcome to Gaia! ::

Explorer

its annoying when someone keeps adding me when i already declined once
i did that for Smeb because we were in dire need of people or something of the sort
they sit around and do s**t anyway so leave or play no other choices

Firebreathing Menace

45,700 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Master Medic 150
Doesn't bother me at all to be crewed and then asked if I'd like to join. There are a number of reasons why people choose this method to recrewt. What I do dislike is when people invite me to a crew and then don't tell me what it's for. It displeases me if I have to ask. If I don't get an answer I always leave the crew.
When I get random invites, I simply decline them. Sometimes, I'd ask what the crew is for after the decline, but most times, I tend to move on. I'm more of a solo player anyway, and I find that crewing actually distracts me from what I really want to do; farm gold to get that new acessory!

And I'm like that on other MMOs as well. Which was why I loved Guild Wars 1 so much. Sometimes, I wonder why I play MMOs...

Sweet Bunny

22,575 Points
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
wreaks_havoc
Doesn't bother me at all to be crewed and then asked if I'd like to join. There are a number of reasons why people choose this method to recrewt. What I do dislike is when people invite me to a crew and then don't tell me what it's for. It displeases me if I have to ask. If I don't get an answer I always leave the crew.

I've experienced that before too, I ask, they don't respond. Lovely avatar by the way. XD We could be sisters with our avatars LOL.

Friendly Sweetheart

12,550 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
I like being asked because sometimes i'm moving to another area or getting dailies then some person pops up with an invite i don't even want D:

Plus usually its for PS when i'm in the area but i guess if it was for DMS then its not too bad cause even when you ask for an add when they shout out spaces they take ages to add you sometimes >.<

Benevolent Cutesmasher

10,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Rinduiwen
When I get random invites, I simply decline them. Sometimes, I'd ask what the crew is for after the decline, but most times, I tend to move on. I'm more of a solo player anyway, and I find that crewing actually distracts me from what I really want to do; farm gold to get that new acessory!

And I'm like that on other MMOs as well. Which was why I loved Guild Wars 1 so much. Sometimes, I wonder why I play MMOs...

That's pretty much my play-style too in zOMG. Though, in my case, it's a reaction to pick-up groups I've wound up in in other MMOs. Also, League of Legends. You can't even leave LoL pick-up groups (it's a five-man team PvP game - once you're on a team, you play the damn match, no matter how much you want to strangle your teammates).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff