Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweet Bunny

22,575 Points
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
Especially if their 'looking for crew' isn't even checked in the recrewt section. I understand sometimes it's annoying and tiring when you are trying to crew that last person, but it's a little nice to ask if I want to play PS, DMS, SMEB, or SMOB first before randomly crewing me right when I get out of the null.

Maybe I'm just in a bad mood right now and I should just remember that I can click ignore and not join the crew.

What are your thoughts and opinions though?

Tipsy Regular

I let them crew me!~ 3nodding 3nodding heart
Then I make it my business to disrupt their crew as much as they disrupted my previous plans!~ redface redface heart
All within the ToS of course!~ 4laugh 4laugh heart

Sweet Bunny

22,575 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
Pain`
I let them crew me!~ 3nodding 3nodding heart
Then I make it my business to disrupt their crew as much as they disrupted my previous plans!~ redface redface heart
All within the ToS of course!~ 4laugh 4laugh heart

What? LOL you are funny, what I usually do is I join, and IF the crew interest me I might stay to play, usually I just say something random to leave. I usually like to SMEB but it's always SMOB crews that randomly invite me. XD

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Every time i get some "random" Crew invite
i always decline.

I always find them goddamn annoying. I perfer it when people ask me first if im in the mood for whatever teh crew is crewing for.

yeah.... I dont know why people stopped asking specific people if they want a crew.

this happens a lot when im around the DMP gate. and they notice im a 12.0 and have a kite set on.

Duck

I hate it when someone randomly crews me, especially when I'm not even asking for one or in a different area. I think it's pretty impolite.

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
I get newbies crews with this same question all the time:
"Rainbow can you aggro?"
Depends on my mood whether I do or not. It's very annoying.
I miss the old days stare

Sweet Bunny

22,575 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
Tuffy Pillows

I hate it when someone randomly crews me, especially when I'm not even asking for one or in a different area. I think it's pretty impolite.

Eh yes!! Especially when I'm in a different area and not on the same screen! You know what happens too when I'm leader and it's difficult to fill a full crew of 6? Some people in my crew will ask me to look at the recrewt list, as if to ask me to just randomly invite someone! O_o?!! That's so impolite! =_=!

Sweet Bunny

22,575 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
Rainbow Filled Nights
I get newbies crews with this same question all the time:
"Rainbow can you aggro?"
Depends on my mood whether I do or not. It's very annoying.
I miss the old days stare

Sometimes I get crewed in randomly to ask if I can amp SMEB. It would be nice to just ask first before crewing to ask. The way zOMG! is played has been changed, or most of the older generations have moved on.

Duck

Strawberry-Fappuccino

Eh yes!! Especially when I'm in a different area and not on the same screen! You know what happens too when I'm leader and it's difficult to fill a full crew of 6? Some people in my crew will ask me to look at the recrewt list, as if to ask me to just randomly invite someone! O_o?!! That's so impolite! =_=!

I can never understand why someone would crew a person from a different area. I once met this crew that wouldn't stop bugging me after I declined them.

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
I personally think crewing and asking is a highly effective strategy to getting people to join your crews. I have friends who use it all the time. The thing is sometimes people are on the fence on whether to crew with you or not and personally inviting them and asking pretty much seals the deal in your favour.

Of course if you don't want to crew. all it takes is a single click to decline the request so I'm not sure why this would considered so terribly annoying unless they spam you with invites which rarely happens if ever.

Snarky Vampire

39,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Champion 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I just ignore random crew invites. If you aren't going to have the decency to tell me what you're recruiting me for, I'm not going to waste my time helping you.

Pretty simple, really.

IRL Cat

are people honestly complaining about this

it's a different story if the crew starts without informing you, but if they add you and then tell you what they're doing before actually doing it then wtf is the problem

people always talk about "the older generation" and manners being gone and such, when the actual problem is you people are too touchy

Rogue

Meh. If I have nothing else to do I'd be more than happy to help. Not so picky xD

Rainbow Nerd

Seriously? Why? Okay so they don't ask before, but perhaps they are just trying their luck. Joined few crews like that, and in the end I had fun.

I really don't get why people make it out to be such a problem nowdays.

Wake up - it happened even before. Duh.

Rainbow Nerd

Strawberry-Fappuccino

if you're on recrewt list it's not impolite. -_-; It's perfectly normal, because there is the little thing that you can untick, you know. If someone's on the recrewt list, he/she's free for recrewtment, that's how the recrewt list works. If you are not searching for a crew, get rid of it, not so hard.

Why are you complaining about that?!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces