Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ums well for one thing It's not like Gaia really needs to do something like that it is fine the way it is. One of the major problems is that there are alot of MMOs out there as it is. Gaia has something special it is best forum site with fun anime characters that people can create and get into very quickly i would believe. The number RPG online that people are playing is Maple Story (including me) that RPG has everyone to wps, items, armors, you name it and they have tons and tons of quests it never stops.

But dont get it twisted Gaia has all of the basic to make a RPG the problem is because of how the avatars appearances they look exactly like Maple Story. RPG online is too much competition. I'd say let gaia stay the way it is it will work better I would think.

And thats all I'm saying about it.
...i oppose
woft
...i oppose

Well like I said before it can work the problem is the battle or fighting how is that going to work out..?
I dunno about looking exactly like maple story but if done well that would be great and if you can earn gold why not?Earning gold is a pain in the a**.After so much time I notice that you no longer earn any gold after posting.(in one day)

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Oh no Gaia, don't give us more features.

We don't want to do more things on this site, nope.

[/sarcasm]
Everything, including Gaiaonline itself, is completely unneccessary. The mini games are unneccessary. It's just something to get more members involved and to attract more members. It's just an add on. You don't have to play it, no one is forcing you to. And who cares about compition? It doesn't seem like Gaia is competing against anyone. They're just here to make us Gaians happy. =D

And the avatars do not look the exact same. I don't get how they look alike. I do agree, however, that they do have the "cutesy" look to them.

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Gaia dosen't look like MapleStory.

Last time I checked, our avatars weren't horribly pixilated, or had heads that took up half of our body length.

You know what gaia really looks like? It looks like GAIA.
yeah but the battle system actually looks pretty cool
[Makata]

Last time I checked, our avatars weren't horribly pixilated, or had heads that took up half of our body length.

Nuh uh!! 2d chibi ALWAYS looks like MapleStory, since they INVENTED that style!!

[/sarcasm]
[Makata]

Nor do we get raped by giant mushrooms...Seriously. Played for a week. Everytime I tried to fight one of those things, I got raped by their pelvic thrusts. D:
The Right Honorable MG
[Makata]

Nuh uh!! 2d chibi ALWAYS looks like MapleStory, since they INVENTED that style!!

[/sarcasm]
Let's not forget Gaia stole Fenrir from Final Fantasy VII. rolleyes
((For anyone reading this post that doesn't get it, when the "Wild Things" collectibles were released, a troll had posted that "Gaia stole Fenrir from Final Fantasy VII. It's the name of Cloud's bike" wink )
Wikipedia
The Right Honorable MG
[Makata]

[/sarcasm]
((For anyone reading this post that doesn't get it, when the "Wild Things" collectibles were released, a troll had posted that "Gaia stole Fenrir from Final Fantasy VII. It's the name of Cloud's bike" wink )

omgsh thats so bad
Squall Reonhato
I dunno about looking exactly like maple story but if done well that would be great and if you can earn gold why not?Earning gold is a pain in the a**.After so much time I notice that you no longer earn any gold after posting.(in one day)

i agrree 3nodding
Wikipedia
The Right Honorable MG
[Makata]

[/sarcasm]

Yar, and despite the fact that Gaians constantly b***h and moan for items from their favorite video games and anime, when Gaia finally caves and releases an item that's similar to something that's been done before (e.g. the Roc) everyone turns around and accuses them of stealing all their ideas.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff