yep 0.48019801980198 48.0% [ 97 ]
yup 0.14356435643564 14.4% [ 29 ]
ummmhummmm 0.37623762376238 37.6% [ 76 ]
Total Votes:[ 202 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Classes in this game have to be a bit...different. The abilities aren't made from classes, they are made from the rings, which anyone can wear, and if there are classes, rings can't just be exclusive to a certain class.

So, my idea comes in: Bonuses for Class-types.

Warrior/Soldier - Critical hit % bonus
Healer/Medic - Healing item/ring recovery Bonus
Mage/Wizard - Casting time Bonus(less casting time)
Thief/Ninja - Movement speed Bonus/ Evasion Bonus(if they make an accuracy/evasion factor)
Gunner - Accuracy Bonus/Range Bonus/Target Bonus(allows ring effects to cover greater distances and target more monsters(when applicable)).

I couldn't put in 'Summoner' or 'Necromancer' or things of the like, since they would have to specialize in a certain type of ring, such as summon rings or dark magic rings, and I don't know if they'll even put that kind of stuff in.
what Battle gameUser ImageUser Image
ide go for an assasin fighting style
lol i dont want to sound strange or anything but i would like more weapons that are a little less man-ish cause i mean like for the ninjas girls could use fans and for spell casters they could use wands and stuff im just saying..

but spell caster,samurai,swordsmen,gunner i think there all great ideas but i would love to be an archer with the bow -_^ and i think we should have more of a choice then just pirate but i think this should be a sticky for other players to post suggestions for more weapons and classes because i bet ten bucks that they will add more in the future but i cant wait for this cause for now i wont mind being a ninja -_^
DURRR... how about some ideas that haven't been done a thousand times in just about every RPG ever made? You know, something ORIGINAL?

Or you can just resume spewing all the ideas you've taken directly from Final Fantasy now.
ummm maybe they could add the vampire one or a vampire slayer (buffy jk jk mrgreen ) but i think there should be a few girly weapons
or maybe a karate guy or a boxer of a martial artist and every thing i think there should be like a priest/priestess which could be a healer and a protector (the clerics are usually fighters and healers merged) and i think that we should be able to custom classes and rings that would make every body happy but would take for ever
i would like a healer class and a..... clown class
i wanna use muay thai,tae kwon do, and karate
The Right Honorable MG
DURRR... how about some ideas that haven't been done a thousand times in just about every RPG ever made? You know, something ORIGINAL?

Or you can just resume spewing all the ideas you've taken directly from Final Fantasy now.

How about you contribute to the conversation rather than just criticize?
I think maybe a beastial battle ring (for any class). You would be able to use certain abililties of a particular animal. For example:
Wolven Ring
Level 1 - Bite (use fangs to attack your opponent)
Level 2 - Tear (a stronger Bite, tearing at your opponents throat)
Level 3 - Howl (making a certain monster afraid, ie he looses a certain number of turns to attack)
Level 4 - Pack Mentality (a wolf joins you in the fight for a certain number of turns)

Snake Ring
Lvl 1 - Bite (do damage)
Lvl 2 - Scales (scales add extra protection)
Lvl 3 - Spit Venom (slightly weaken your opponent)
Lvl 4 - Venomous Bite (do some damage and weaken opponent)

This could be used with all sorts of animals. A turtle ring could let you hide in a shell, a horse ring could let you move faster, and cat ring could let you pounce an opponent from behind.
KiraVaran
I think maybe a beastial battle ring (for any class). You would be able to use certain abililties of a particular animal. For example:
Wolven Ring
Level 1 - Bite (use fangs to attack your opponent)
Level 2 - Tear (a stronger Bite, tearing at your opponents throat)
Level 3 - Howl (making a certain monster afraid, ie he looses a certain number of turns to attack)
Level 4 - Pack Mentality (a wolf joins you in the fight for a certain number of turns)

Snake Ring
Lvl 1 - Bite (do damage)
Lvl 2 - Scales (scales add extra protection)
Lvl 3 - Spit Venom (slightly weaken your opponent)
Lvl 4 - Venomous Bite (do some damage and weaken opponent)

This could be used with all sorts of animals. A turtle ring could let you hide in a shell, a horse ring could let you move faster, and cat ring could let you pounce an opponent from behind.

1. Your aware that there won't be actual classes, just ring sets that give bonuses, right?

2. The MMO isn't turn based so you might need to tweak your ideas abit.
;D just steal the types of battle ppl from final fantasy online

like swordsmen,dancer...etc
bunnyloaf009
;D just steal the types of battle ppl from final fantasy online

like swordsmen,dancer...etc

umm is songstress a class?
III Setsuna-Mudo III
mabye swordsmen ,or gunners

swordmen and gunners are out of the question if we dont use weapons in the MMo..we use magical rings

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff