Other 0.15909090909091 15.9% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 88 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
I want cash shop items, a Shadow Orb Doubler, broken quests to be fixed, the gold cap raised, and mini events fixed.

I'm hoping that their back end work will help with lag issues and server problems.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
If they want people to actually play this game again, they need to raise or remove the gold cap. It wouldn't be a bad idea to raise the gold payout itself either.

Spoopy Specter

new map coughcough

Friend

I definitely want the broken quests to be fixed, the gold cap to be removed, and maybe a new map to be implemented!

I also hope that events will come back, like the Halloween/Easter events for starters, and maybe events for other holidays, too. c:

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Broken events to be fixed, broken quests, new areas.

And sealab compound badges to be added. (Seacycles, jumpers,etc)

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
when zomg comes back, i want there to be a zomg event in the forums. sealab guards, grunny subs, kokeshi dolls, a real full-on animated/zomg world attack here on gaia.

it'd be part celebration for those that are happy to see zomg as part of towns too.

if there had to be things changed in zomg/fixes that couldn't be fixed:
1. add zomg loot at high prices in backalley bargains. (include event loot)
2. bring back cure
3. release all summons for zomg and sell for gc. even the unreleased garlic summon
4. more cash shop bundles (of any above and new stuff)

i wonder if recipe drops will stay the same in zomg but it would be kinda cool if they could sell some recipes in the shop too. even if there are still epics that are unreleased. (keep the dms stuff untouched for now)

Romantic Werewolf

15,950 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Threadmaster 200
I only want one thing. I want the Halloween and Easter events back, where we ran around and savagely sniped shot ghosts and eggs. Supposedly their code was cannibalized to make DMP, and I don't have interest in that, due to being a solo'er and it being too difficult to find a crew that makes it past the first handful of rooms. They need to stop treating solo'ers like garbage, especially since the person who made that decision is gone. A shorb doubler is also an obvious addition.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Kai-Shan Valandria
I only want one thing. I want the Halloween and Easter events back, where we ran around and savagely sniped shot ghosts and eggs. Supposedly their code was cannibalized to make DMP, and I don't have interest in that, due to being a solo'er and it being too difficult to find a crew that makes it past the first handful of rooms. They need to stop treating solo'ers like garbage, especially since the person who made that decision is gone. A shorb doubler is also an obvious addition.

wasn't christmas also a part of this that was messed up too? i miss the ornaments and the boxes appearing as a countdown.

Perfect Saint

Will people who actually know how to work the game be fiddling with zOMG during the down time?

I'm afraid they might mess it up worse than ever.

On the other hand, they may accidentally unsoulbind rings and we can flood the MP and DD with them. lol.

My dream is still the difficulty levels for DMS so we can solo it. They did plan that, but they never got around to it. Sadly, it might just be too complex for whoever is assigned to the maintenance.

Romantic Werewolf

15,950 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Threadmaster 200
scullylam
Kai-Shan Valandria

wasn't christmas also a part of this that was messed up too? i miss the ornaments and the boxes appearing as a countdown.

It was part of the event, but perhaps it was left alone, since it really only involved Barton. That was nice too, I'll never forget the coal fails. whee

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
If they want people to actually play this game again, they need to remove the gold cap.

SiIIy-chu
      I definitely want the gold cap to be removed! c:

cat_stare This. They all but made the game unplayable just to bilk their users out of more & more money. If they don't fix anything else, this above all is the one mistake they should correct without question or complaint. cat_evil

Mega Hoarder

finish Buccaneer Boardwalk!

Durem Lover

RafiCat
finish Buccaneer Boardwalk!

this and could we please have the old "to hard" end boss back?

Wheezing Phantom

17,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I think its just a master plan to get rid of zomg. Loot drop doubler? be nice for people getting those blood drops for kams scarf.

We Back's Husbando

Aged Noob

All I ask is that bats for Bloodlust be returned to ever server, so doing BL is actually more a challenge and fixing the server cycling issue. For gaia's sake, they could make a lot more off of z! if they were to include shadow orb doublers and other sort of power-ups to the cash shop. Also, increasing gold output and raising the gold cap exponentially could attract a lot of users back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff