Welcome to Gaia! ::

aquatic combattt...due to gills...kidding

Should have some decent boss monsters, at least.
Slipspine
Priest- Healers of the group
Warrior - Tank or just fights
Rogue- lots of damage
Thief- Steal stuff from monster
Druid- Shapeshifter
Mage- Casting spells
Warlock- Controls demonds to defeat opponent
Hunter- Fights from range distance, w/ w/o pet
Lol

Not a bad idea. I like the idea of character classes. It would provide a lot of customization options and unique strategies for your character. But, if the staff is working on something like that, it might add a bit to the workload for them! This could also mean they'll most likely introduce new classes and battle features in (perhaps) monthly updates! I don't know about you guys, but, if such is the case, I'll be patient about it. It would give me something to look forward to every month! Mind if I toss in my share of class ideas? Here they are:

Summoner- Summons monsters to the battle field to assist party.(Imagine a huge stampede of grunnies flattening your foes! xd )

Bard- Plays music that effects your party's stats in battle. (Gradual HP recovery, offense boost, defense boost, cure status ailments, etc.)

Geomancer- Uses the power of nature as his/her weapon. Abilities vary depending on the environment. (Meadow/forest= vines and wild forest animals, desert= quicksand and sandstorms, ice cap= blizzards, etc.)

Yeah....That's all I have right now. I'll think up some more later.
NeoPaladinOfLight
Decent animations for attacks, player vs player, a great storyline, you know the usual...
AGREED! Also I expect alot more than what gaia has shown us lately...more like everything int eh past (cept towns, its not bad cept teh noobs so its not their fault)
Gerakabatta
Slipspine
Rogue- lots of damage
Druid- Shapeshifter
Mage- Casting spells
Lol

Not a bad idea. I like the idea of character classes. It would provide a lot of customization options and unique strategies for your character. But, if the staff is working on something like that, it might add a bit to the workload for them! This could also mean they'll most likely introduce new classes and battle features in (perhaps) monthly updates! I don't know about you guys, but, if such is the case, I'll be patient about it. It would give me something to look forward to every month! Mind if I toss in my share of class ideas? Here they are:

Summoner- Summons monsters to the battle field to assist party.(Imagine a huge stampede of grunnies flattening your foes! xd )

Bard- Plays music that effects your party's stats in battle. (Gradual HP recovery, offense boost, defense boost, cure status ailments, etc.)

Geomancer- Uses the power of nature as his/her weapon. Abilities vary depending on the environment. (Meadow/forest= vines and wild forest animals, desert= quicksand and sandstorms, ice cap= blizzards, etc.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Geraka you are beautiful
Captain_Octopus
Gerakabatta
Slipspine
Rogue- lots of damage
Druid- Shapeshifter
Mage- Casting spells
Lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Geraka you are beautiful

O-o; I am? I never thought that I was beautiful.....But, thank you for the compliment, Captain Octopus! smile BTW, what's so funny? I don't understand what's so funny about what I wrote....Am I missing something? confused
yes you are absolutely beautiful!

And grunnie summons made me giggle.
Grunny? Whatever.
Captain_Octopus

Grunny? Whatever.

I think that grunny might be the singular and grunnies are the plural. Kinda like bunny and bunnies. But, that's just what I think. sweatdrop

I guess the thought of someone being tackled by a hoarde of grunnies is kinda amusing. Like, death by green monster bunnies? xd Yeah....

Dapper Roisterer

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Window Shopper 100
Fast paced action and flashy moves.
And this better be serious. No kiddy crap.
Gerakabatta
Captain_Octopus

Grunny? Whatever.

I think that grunny might be the singular and grunnies are the plural. Kinda like bunny and bunnies. But, that's just what I think. sweatdrop

I guess the thought of someone being tackled by a hoarde of grunnies is kinda amusing. Like, death by green monster bunnies? xd Yeah....

You're too serious for someone dressed as a robot with a television for a head...

Unless you're just ******** with me.

Either way it's coo.
Kurenai Gekijou
Fast paced action and flashy moves.
And this better be serious. No kiddy crap.

I doubt we're gonna get that, but it would be nice.

Keep in mind the majority of people on this site are snotty, annoying artsy college kids and hardcore anime fans.

They're gonna want everything cute.
respectful people and acceptions for who u r! heart heart heart heart
These are the people who wear rainbows and clouds and think they're superior cause they draw and the people who think they're harcore cause they wear black. But there's nothing hardcore about this site. At all.

They'll whine until they get their way. I'm just glad this site is a temporary distraction for me.

s**t i forgot the last thing i was gonna say.
Kazamumia
respectful people and acceptions for who u r! heart heart heart heart

Yeah sorry heh guess i got carried away on my own post. I'm sorry.
Captain_Octopus
Gerakabatta
Captain_Octopus

Grunny? Whatever.

You're too serious for someone dressed as a robot with a television for a head...

Unless you're just ******** with me.

Either way it's coo.

I'm not always serious! In fact, I can be quite crazy in some of my PMs! xd Would a serious person beat someone over the head with a giant veggie?! 'Cause I did that once! blaugh
heheheh you ARE a giant veggie.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces