Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do you have something wrong with using Rings?

Nope. 8D 0.63636363636364 63.6% [ 7 ]
I dunno.... 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 2 ]
YES!!!!11!!! *GOES TO BASH ADMINS MORE* (Me: DD:) 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]

I'm just looking through the forums and seeing all these people who are like bashing all the people making the battle system. I have a problem with that... Look at all the other gaia games, why do you people expect something HUGE out of battle system? Gaia is an online chat site, and yes its soon going to have an MMO but thats like an off to the side thing. The main thing about gaia is to chat and hang out with friends. The Administrators aren't going to spend YEARS working on this MMO and make it like WoW! If you want a true MMO that has stats and cool swords and ninja's and stuff go play WoW or if your desperate, Play RS.
Actually, They've been 'working' on it since '04..

But otherwise, I get your point.
I agree, people shouldnt get their hopes up since this is a forum meant for discussion. I say go play ragnarok or maple story, if your into the anime thing. As for the gameplay, i think it would just be like the world, you go in and pick up trash, instead now you get to whack things, YAY! haha you never know, the developers may surprise us O.o
Akurin
I agree, people shouldnt get their hopes up since this is a forum meant for discussion. I say go play ragnarok or maple story, if your into the anime thing. As for the gameplay, i think it would just be like the world, you go in and pick up trash, instead now you get to whack things, YAY! haha you never know, the developers may surprise us O.o
xDD i agree, just like towns but now you get to whack things! 8D

Hilarious Noob

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
RS exclaim ? Don't even go there exclaim ... I do agree with you though 4laugh
I mean, show me a link to a good mmog thats made in flash. surprised
the_fire_shadow
RS exclaim ? Don't even go there exclaim ... I do agree with you though 4laugh
LOL@RS... xD
Akurin
I mean, show me a link to a good mmog thats made in flash. surprised
I think gaia is the only MMOG made in flash... sweatdrop
well im hoping for the best. im not gonna expect stuff like skills, major stats and builds hahah. They could be the forefront for flash mmog ~ you know what im thinking now... im thinking they're gonna be some turds makin hacks for the bs when it comes out hahah xd you really cant avoid them nowadays ~
Akurin
well im hoping for the best. im not gonna expect stuff like skills, major stats and builds hahah. They could be the forefront for flash mmog ~ you know what im thinking now... im thinking they're gonna be some turds makin hacks for the bs when it comes out hahah xd you really cant avoid them nowadays ~
xD they all probably got started on it...
crying

well im off ~ have fun chattin domokun
OMG we have one person who admited to bashing the admins! D;

Someone go beat him.. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items