Welcome to Gaia! ::

Consumer

4,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

As you can see, I'm green and the other person is purple. What does this mean?

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
It's the Conning system. Basically, it tells you how strong/weak you are, compared to other players/the animated.

As you can see, you are way stronger in the screenshot, you overpower him.

I don't remember the specific numbers and colors at the moment, but ye can check the "Help" Menu in-game for more information. 3nodding

Consumer

4,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Mage The Red
It's the Conning system. Basically, it tells you how strong/weak you are, compared to other players/the animated.

I don't remember the specific numbers and colors at the moment, but ye can check the "Help" Menu in-game for more information. 3nodding

Ah thanks!

You barely slept at all btw!

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Couy
Mage The Red

Ah thanks!

Yeah, I tend to do that... Been suffering from stress-induced insomnia the last few weeks. sweatdrop

Consumer

4,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Mage The Red
Couy
Mage The Red

Ah thanks!

Yeah, I tend to do that... Been suffering from stress-induced insomnia the last few weeks. sweatdrop

Ah man same. That plus midterm all-nighters. I cant wait to sleep all break!

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
The colors are always relative to you...so you will always look green to yourself. So will any players or Animated who are within 0.5 Charge Level of you.

Players, and Animated, who are weaker than you but still within 1.5 Charge Level will be blue. If they're weaker than that they're purple.

Players, and Animated, who are stronger than you but still within 1.5 Charge Level will be yellow. if they're stronger than that they're red.

Remember that these colors also apply to the star icons that indicate Animated on the next screen.

Also, the colors affect your chances of getting loot, including Gold and Charge Orbs, from defeated Animated. Blue Animated drop less than Green do, and Purple hardly ever drop anything. If you want loot from an area that you're too strong for, you'll need to suppress your level to get anything. On the other hand, Red Animated drop stuff less often, too! The devs didn't want to encourage you to charge into battles you can't handle and get yourself slaughtered in the name of loot.

Consumer

4,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Platonix
The colors are always relative to you...so you will always look green to yourself. So will any players or Animated who are within 0.5 Charge Level of you.

Players, and Animated, who are weaker than you but still within 1.5 Charge Level will be blue. If they're weaker than that they're purple.

Players, and Animated, who are stronger than you but still within 1.5 Charge Level will be yellow. if they're stronger than that they're red.

Remember that these colors also apply to the star icons that indicate Animated on the next screen.

Also, the colors affect your chances of getting loot, including Gold and Charge Orbs, from defeated Animated. Blue Animated drop less than Green do, and Purple hardly ever drop anything. If you want loot from an area that you're too strong for, you'll need to suppress your level to get anything. On the other hand, Red Animated drop stuff less often, too! The devs didn't want to encourage you to charge into battles you can't handle and get yourself slaughtered in the name of loot.

Awh man, they really shouldve encouraged a more difficult solo play style!

Thanks for the info; now it makes sense!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff