Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Vampire

6,500 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
At first I was thinking, "Infinite Contingency" but not many people would understand what I ment by it. "Infinite" was relating to the Battle Rings, because rings circle in an infinite loop. "Contingency", when put into the correct context, means "trial". So in essence, I was going to pick the name "Ring Trial"...but "Ring Trial" sounds kinda lame right?
Well I ended up not using that one anyways because like I said, most people might not understand it. Then I came up with "Circus Gaiatus". Ok, so it's not much better in the understanding department, but at least it sounds cooler....to me. Besides that, it has a deeper meaning. "Circus" is Latin, from the Greek work "kirkos", meaning "circle" or "ring". And as we all know, Greece has quite a history of battle in their past. I then wanted to come up with a similar Latin/Greek sounding name for "Gaia", thus "Gaiatus" was born. In essence, the name is "Ring of Gaia".

I think it's pretty nifty myself, but what do you think?
i did "rings of gaia"
Gaiaquest. Pretty catchy eh?

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

How about "World of Gaiacraft"? We could all be WOG'gers and WOG all night long with our WOG. alliances.
Combustion Girl

How about "World of Gaiacraft"? We could all be WOG'gers and WOG all night long with our WOG. alliances.
didnt it say no copyright? or just you only get 100000 something gold

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
spikemuff
Combustion Girl

I was just kidding. I didn't submit that...but I thought it would be funny...

Tricky Treasure

spikemuff
Combustion Girl

I think the 100k gold thing was if they pick your name but learn after the fact that they can't use it, I'm sure they'll be careful to avoid overt ripoffs.
I named it GaeTellus.
Way of Fucanglong
In Chinese Mythology, the Fucanglong, the Dragons of Hidden Treasures, are the guardians of precious metals and jewels. With the use of rings in Battle, I thought this mythology would be a good name for a the "martial art" of using rings.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fucanglong
if it has a story line i would call it "the gaian adventure the search for the silver point" or something like that
or gaian arms the world of the rings
I chose this, War over Gaia nothing fancy or speacial but it works fine.

Dapper Gaian

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I said Ring Shift
I think it's funny that everyone tries really hard to name these with really elaborate names that nobody really knows the meaning of.

I would have just gone with "Kick Gaian A**".
KousenTankyuu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces