Welcome to Gaia! ::

Handsome Shounen

9,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gender Swap 100
:
shotbystars
Trying to find a crew for the saw mill that actually knows what they're doing. gonk

I'm up for trying Saw Mill on Hard after a run on Normal with you whenever we happen to be on at the same time. (PM me!) Most people I pull into a Crew with have only wanted to play on Normal...
My typical set contains: Bandage, Wish, Defibrillate, Hack, Solar Rays, and three variable spots for Buffs (2 usually) or a Debuff/Crowd Control/Weapon (1 spot). I prefer to heal--which draws Aggro from enemies already--so I don't tend to bring AoE rings with me.

I'm not really sure what I'm doing at the moment on zOMG!....besides aimlessly wandering around and seeing if there's anyone else who's wandered into the Old Aquaduct and Otami Ruins who'd like some help....and upgrading all my rings along the way, I suppose.

Feral Lover

Mister Anonymoose
:
shotbystars
Trying to find a crew for the saw mill that actually knows what they're doing. gonk

I'm up for trying Saw Mill on Hard after a run on Normal with you whenever we happen to be on at the same time. (PM me!) Most people I pull into a Crew with have only wanted to play on Normal...
My typical set contains: Bandage, Wish, Defibrillate, Hack, Solar Rays, and three variable spots for Buffs (2 usually) or a Debuff/Crowd Control/Weapon (1 spot). I prefer to heal--which draws Aggro from enemies already--so I don't tend to bring AoE rings with me.

I'm not really sure what I'm doing at the moment on zOMG!....besides aimlessly wandering around and seeing if there's anyone else who's wandered into the Old Aquaduct and Otami Ruins who'd like some help....and upgrading all my rings along the way, I suppose.

I keep trying to find someone in the Ruins who wants to farm the little Tiki guys, but that place is dry man. :/
On my main account, I'm getting orbs to get all my rings to 10.0 and DMSing occasionally. That account is 10.3.

On this account and my other side account, basic zOMG quests, they're both very low (I think this one is 2.6 and the other is 4.3 or something)... so I just kinda come on this account when I wanna do the old quests over again xP

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Subby Puppy

I'm just running around, collecting orbs and stuff.
    :3

Anyone else just ******** around in game?

Me. Need the orbs for Alchemy.

Tipsy Puppy

Darkened Fay
Subby Puppy

3nodding
    If you ever want a buddy I'm down to run around with you!

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Subby Puppy
Darkened Fay
Subby Puppy

3nodding

Buddies are always great, except tonight. My little one isn't feeling well. Have anything in particular in mind?

Tipsy Puppy

Darkened Fay
Subby Puppy
Darkened Fay
Subby Puppy

3nodding

Buddies are always great, except tonight. My little one isn't feeling well. Have anything in particular in mind?

Well, I just discovered that bosses give you lots of orbs so I've been doing those.

Fashionable Rogue

On this account:
Badge farming, or dms or running around helping newbies do their quests and helping them learn how to zomg (i do this alot)
I don't really need orbs or shorbs anymore, just blood droplets and essence for recipes.
On a few of my alt accounts (only 3 of them have full ringsets and at cl 10):
Ring farming (some of them don't have all the rings yet) or orb farming in ps...again if a decent crew can be found.

Hilarious Vampire

7,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
xAnaMariecx

I'm always looking for some people to spam that instance with. PM me if you get on again and want to do it 3nodding

Hilarious Vampire

7,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
xXDaRk_AnGeLXx XD
On this account:
Badge farming, or dms or running around helping newbies do their quests and helping them learn how to zomg (i do this alot)
I don't really need orbs or shorbs anymore, just blood droplets and essence for recipes.
Ring farming (some of them don't have all the rings yet) or orb farming in ps...again if a decent crew can be found.

Hi, this is kind of off-topic, but you have 3 alts? What do you use them for? Can they be used to make gold or how are they utilized? I always thought of making an alt character but I really didn't know what the point would be unless I could get extra gold from it. Thanks in advance whee

Fashionable Rogue

Kumoriii
xXDaRk_AnGeLXx XD
On this account:

Hi, this is kind of off-topic, but you have 3 alts? What do you use them for? Can they be used to make gold or how are they utilized? I always thought of making an alt character but I really didn't know what the point would be unless I could get extra gold from it. Thanks in advance whee

I only have three alts that are cl 10, i have more than three alts.
I...enjoy starting zomg over, doing missions seeing what rings drop etc, running around in starter items, being anonymous, helping people in their own missions...at one time it might of been about gold and i could still use them for that if i felt like nerfing them all.BUT i've actually sent THEM more items in value than they've ever made because i dress them eventually.

Versatile Prophet

Trying not to cry while reflecting on when zomg was fun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas