Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Divorcee

6,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Divorced 100
for a half bar to be loaded? been here for like 5 hours and yet dms is still not open xD

my patience is getting shorter neutral though i understand the bloodstone users hates a person like me that complains so much...
Tonight or tomorrow. Just keep posting. Good luck C:

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
We would propose that you start some drama.

That always causes a flurry of posting if done and timed correctly.

But drama is bad and should be left to the professionals.

And bad television soap operas.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Koibiye
though i understand the bloodstone users hates a person like me that complains so much...
And on what grounds do ye have to say such commentary?
The bar is only updated at 12 am pst. So even if it should be loaded already, it won't be until tomorrow.

Lonely Divorcee

6,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Divorced 100
oriigami
The bar is only updated at 12 am pst. So even if it should be loaded already, it won't be until tomorrow.

oh.. its a first for me to know this .-.

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
personally, i think the bar moves too fast as is.

unless we are still spending great amounts on zOMG! related items (can't be dis/proved) and getting a high increase in new users (o3o), then its mostly all coming from posting confused
Koibiye
oh.. its a first for me to know this .-.

Actually, I'm not entirely sure about that, but I feel like that's what they told us when the bar was first put up.

Barton Sweetheart

Random Acts of Awesome

unless we are still spending great amounts on zOMG! related items (can't be dis/proved) and getting a high increase in new users (o3o), then its mostly all coming from posting confused

Dear Random Acts of Awesome

Have you seen the forum and the posting lately? You all gone crazy right now, I just don't know what happened.

Signed
DMS Bar

Eloquent Tycoon

9,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Random Acts of Awesome

We kind of post.... a lot.

Lonely Divorcee

6,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Divorced 100
Zealand_Aquarius
Random Acts of Awesome

Have you seen the forum and the posting lately? You all gone crazy right now, I just don't know what happened.

Signed
DMS Bar

maybe its because of the current state of zOMG o.o

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Zealand_Aquarius
Random Acts of Awesome

Signed
DMS Bar

Dear DMS bar,

Y u so skewed toward posting instead of issues that matter?

Sincerely,

Concerned User.

EDIT: saw your post iun MLH, zea User Image

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Koibiye
for a half bar to be loaded? been here for like 5 hours and yet dms is still not open xD

my patience is getting shorter neutral though i understand the bloodstone users hates a person like me that complains so much...

... you're kidding, right? DMS opens to the public maybe every ten days, and the bar is only updated once a day.

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

9,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Koibiye

just get a bloodstone and you will not have to wait. 3nodding

Unbeatable Lunatic

just buy a bloodstone amuet or bloodstone gem, everyone is always saying how much gold they have but yet they would not buy of either the bloostone amulet/gem.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff