Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well,I it's betteif it's like the .hack// video game battle filed.
Look, the gaia battle system team started on it just a year ago.
The reason why it isn't here after 4 years is because they wanted to improve the site.

Plus, they're still in development. So there is no beta test of any kind.

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
There is a conformation in the development threads that the first special event for the battle system, when ask if there will be anything special related to the MMO like events or storylines, will be Halloween '07.

This must mean that the MMO will be released during the Oct. '07 season. But, again, this is only an educated guess, not a structured basis with proof. It might be pushed back like all decent and excellence deemed programs.

We just have to be patient and wait, this MMO system will be grand one.

Dapper Firestarter

It needs to hurry up so me and Domo-kun can pwn you all LoL biggrin
.hack// rocks! weeeeee! I do hope the battle system runs on warp area style (as in you hit a little glowing something, and then get warped away to a mini field where you then fight foes (think pokemon) )
as it would go very well with this game. I rather hope they have a sand ring and a shadow ring...
Dende Azcure
There is a conformation in the development threads that the first special event for the battle system, when ask if there will be anything special related to the MMO like events or storylines, will be Halloween '07.

This must mean that the MMO will be released during the Oct. '07 season. But, again, this is only an educated guess, not a structured basis with proof. It might be pushed back like all decent and excellence deemed programs.

We just have to be patient and wait, this MMO system will be grand one.
You are a year off. They promise it by October 08. Before then we just have to hope they work hard to release it early.
Cant't wait.
random post wowowowowowowowo!!!!! domokun
ohhhh , I´m new here , so I didn´t really know a MMORPG was gonna coming for Gaia, ít´s really interesting , I can´t wait for it to come out ,I´ll surely play it

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
i want to know also!!!
Dis is pissin me off they said the MMO was gonna come out in 6 days its a month and its still not out.
If it piss you off then stop waiting for it and go play another game, simple as that. Nobody's forcing you to wait for this game...
thats crazy thats its not even out scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces