Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Regular

7,300 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Yeah, So I waltzed into DMS just testing out the waters and the first enemy I came across one shotted me. I missed almost every attack and the one attack I did get in did almost nothing.

Does anybody have any tips that could potentially help me out? Or is it just impossible without a crew? Since zOMG is dead now pretty much, I haven't been able to find a crew, so.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Get a crew.

TasteChaos's King

Duck

Here is a good guide.

Generous Rogue

10,900 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Go on Brain Clam server and get crew - Most DMS regs hang out there.

Popular Noob

You tried to solo Deadman's Shadow?

rofl

Borg

Are you CL10? If so, you really don't have a chance (voice of experience), but OK...

• Buff up in Null. Everything ya got (better all be CL10 / RR4).
  • Amp.
  • Go into first area (where Alastor is)
  • Zip through there...you can't attack anything without being mobbed
  • Go into the next room.
  • Go to the left ledge
  • If you're lucky (the monsters rotate positions), you can get to a point where you can nail just one, and then duck back when the heat is too much
  • Repeat until you're dazed or you look at their health and realize they're healing faster than you can damage them

I have tried this a few times hoping I could get at least a few shadow orbs, but the most I've accomplished is feeling like a little raggedy grrl being patted on the head by a giant werewolf and told, "Oh, look at those tiny little fists! Aw, you're so cute. And tasty. ROWLF!!!" before I ran back out.

If you're above CL10, I think you might be able to solo OK like this, but I doubt you'll get past the first two rings. Probably best if you have at least one attack at 12, I'd imagine.

I hope this helps. Otherwise, DMS needs a crew...the monsters really are that tough.

Super Junior

Here's one: don't solo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas