Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Are you looking forward to the Battle system?

Yes. 0.84615384615385 84.6% [ 66 ]
No. 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 3 ]
I could care less. 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 78 ]
< 1 2

BlooxEinjeru
;-;
But these "rings" seem a little..bland.
It'd be more cool if we can actually use items like the staff of angels or ice/fire whips..
;]
Just a thought.

Yes I posted this in another thread It would be soo cool to use weapons like that..becuase who the hell wants to kick and punch?! >;O I mean there may be noobs begging for damned items but who cares! thats what noobs do! >;O
A traditional monk style fighter would laugh in your face, while he is using his hands and feet to rip you a new one. Go rent any of the Billy Jack movies, or pick someone more recent, Jackie Chan.
I think it would be nice to use the weapons we have now but, also make new ones since I know that the main thing own gaia is how long you've been on here and a lot of the weapons cost a lot of gold that new people can't get unless they quest for a while, so to be fair to older gaians I'd think it would be cool to use the weapons we have now. Plus they would be more useful then just being pretty.
Slash is Doctor Death
I think it would be nice to use the weapons we have now but, also make new ones since I know that the main thing own gaia is how long you've been on here and a lot of the weapons cost a lot of gold that new people can't get unless they quest for a while, so to be fair to older gaians I'd think it would be cool to use the weapons we have now. Plus they would be more useful then just being pretty.

i agree compleately but i also think there should be weapon classes so you can get stronger in your weapon of choice

2,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Whore`s Mascara.
I have multiple questions.

*Has there been any release on information regarding weapons? Do you buy them from a shop somewhere, or do the Gaian items that we already posses end up having abilities?

*What happens when we are K.Oed?

*Are we able to enter combat with one another, or only with the fiends that Gaia provides us?

Whore`s Mascara.

I'm really wondering that myself......
Tendou_Souji
Slash is Doctor Death

i agree compleately but i also think there should be weapon classes so you can get stronger in your weapon of choice

There should be that since most rpgs are like that. It would be a little strange and different without it. I can't believe their is already people complaining about this. When it comes out just don't play it. People are stupid.
ahhh niceeeee
Slash is Doctor Death
Tendou_Souji
Slash is Doctor Death

There should be that since most rpgs are like that. It would be a little strange and different without it. I can't believe their is already people complaining about this. When it comes out just don't play it. People are stupid.

i know
BlooxEinjeru
;-;
But these "rings" seem a little..bland.
It'd be more cool if we can actually use items like the staff of angels or ice/fire whips..
;]
Just a thought.

i like the idea of rings.
gaia doesnt want this battle system to overrun the site because it doesnt want to become just another mmo, so they wont add weapons. they also wont use items form the past because (a) they would have to add code to existing scripts, and (b) they want everyone to start at the same level.
pecbear
Whore`s Mascara.
From my understanding this is a forum for those who don't fully understand the battle system's underworkings, so refrain from saying "STOP MAKINS THEZE THEREDS PLZZ!!111" And answer the questions. If you don't like the questions, ignore them and move on. confused
duh thats the whole point we are more than gladly to answer your beautiful questions but you need to understand that u need to read before you post
there are like a million threads like this and only one thread with all the answers but nobody read sit !!! why
!!!

:: Dear Humanity; I hate you ::

Possibly because it's nigh impossible to decipher your illiterate dribble.

Just answer the questions or leave it alone. Bitching about repeat threads isn't going to solve a damn thing.

:: That is all. ::
we get to fight things~
this is gonna be so fun~
Tendou_Souji
Slash is Doctor Death
Tendou_Souji
Slash is Doctor Death

i know

I think it's going to be fun. Why does people think they have to be like that. Just let other people enjoy it and just shut up about it. Sorry people really bug me when they are ungreatful.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff