Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Are you looking forward to the Battle system?

Yes. 0.84615384615385 84.6% [ 66 ]
No. 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 3 ]
I could care less. 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 78 ]
1 2 >

I have multiple questions.

*Has there been any release on information regarding weapons? Do you buy them from a shop somewhere, or do the Gaian items that we already posses end up having abilities?

*What happens when we are K.Oed?

*Are we able to enter combat with one another, or only with the fiends that Gaia provides us?

Whore`s Mascara.
hi im flayvon

i think ur prett/fgcc
YES!

RINGS!

GOD PEOPLE< STOP MAKING THESE THREADS!

Questionable Prophet

the items that we already have will not be usable in the battle system and i think i read that there would be a shop in a past announcement.
Jassica Simpson
YES!

RINGS!

How do you fight with Rings?
I hope we can use the items that we already have as well as the rings.
people please stop making these threads!!! its anoying almost 5 trillion of em..geez

...ok to answer your question look around this forum discussion and there are many answers

~please restrain from posting and read other posts first!! for the love of gaia please
just kick n punch
;-;
But these "rings" seem a little..bland.
It'd be more cool if we can actually use items like the staff of angels or ice/fire whips..
;]
Just a thought.
From my understanding this is a forum for those who don't fully understand the battle system's underworkings, so refrain from saying "STOP MAKINS THEZE THEREDS PLZZ!!111" And answer the questions. If you don't like the questions, ignore them and move on. confused
Whore`s Mascara.
Jassica Simpson
YES!

RINGS!

How do you fight with Rings?
do you not know how to read?!!?
thee is a huge sticky at the beggning of this forum

~sorry if im being rude in any way~
i cant afford the wepons that are out now
a battle system would be nuthing with out weapons
BlooxEinjeru
;-;
But these "rings" seem a little..bland.
It'd be more cool if we can actually use items like the staff of angels or ice/fire whips..
;]
Just a thought.

Exactly. *Glares at whip.* crying
Whore`s Mascara.
From my understanding this is a forum for those who don't fully understand the battle system's underworkings, so refrain from saying "STOP MAKINS THEZE THEREDS PLZZ!!111" And answer the questions. If you don't like the questions, ignore them and move on. confused
duh thats the whole point we are more than gladly to answer your beautiful questions but you need to understand that u need to read before you post
there are like a million threads like this and only one thread with all the answers but nobody read sit !!! why
!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces