Welcome to Gaia! ::

How the heck do you kill these things..? Do you use your Gaian weapons such as a Katana and a Fairy Wand..? Or do you just use those stange rings...? >.<;; Confusing cause I didnt read anything that explains about weapons.. >>; So if your newbie and have no weapon you can enter the battle feilds still...? Well focuse on the weapons, do we get to use them or not..?

------ :: Yuu-Chan
Admiiiiin~! Ignore the rest! >.<; I must have this asnwered~! D: I'm dieing of not knowing!! -Squeeeek- T crying T
You use those rings. You can have up to eight they come with different abilities.
Really? :< Awwh...But then what happened when you first enter the Battle, it says that rings are rare loot drops so that means you'll have to kill a monster to get one..Then how do you kill them if you dont have one.. Dx
The rings are the weapons.

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Broken Passion
Really? :< Awwh...But then what happened when you first enter the Battle, it says that rings are rare loot drops so that means you'll have to kill a monster to get one..Then how do you kill them if you dont have one.. Dx

I'd imagine you can normally attack a monster without rings.

It's just rings give you skills/spells/+HP/etc
[Makata]
Broken Passion

I'd imagine you can normally attack a monster without rings.

It's just rings give you skills/spells/+HP/etc

Thank you!

Jeesh, just read the announcement.
I can see it now... avis fistfighting mobs for drops... it'll be anarchy!!

Lightbringer

From what I gather, you click on the monster and it does damage, rings only serve to boost abilities.
Ahhh, aw. Well that sucks... x3 Thank you all for the info, Yuu-chan was waaaay too lazy to even read half of that Info page... Dx -Bops myself-
Broken Passion
How the heck do you kill these things..? Do you use your Gaian weapons such as a Katana and a Fairy Wand..? Or do you just use those stange rings...? >.<;; Confusing cause I didnt read anything that explains about weapons.. >>; So if your newbie and have no weapon you can enter the battle feilds still...? Well focuse on the weapons, do we get to use them or not..?

------ :: Yuu-Chan

well, i guess u could do Hand to hand combat
wow. Ok, when it comes out, everyone gets one starter ring. From there, you'll need to earn them by battling these monsters. What is the starter ring? I don't know, but I bet its a HP ring or a weak ability ring.
maybe they'll create new items to BUY. ever thought of that?
I think that's most likely.

And perhaps they could make in-game versions of the MCs. Rather than throwing the economy out of whack, that would probably be a more effective means to STABILIZING the economy. Then just because you don't have a Katana on your avvie wouldn't mean that you couldn't rule with one in the game.
Yeah, I think Mastero is right also. They might let you buy actual weapons to use post-launch, and they might actually SAY on them (Battle equipable) or something like that. That would be a good idea....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff