Welcome to Gaia! ::

sorry dudes bt its already seed tath the batel wil use rings not weapons so no more crieng over it and they wont put a + 1 = randome atrribute in every item couse it will be to much coding the onely thing they migth "migth" do
is macke the atack animation reack to serten items in a players hand
liek the wacking animation reacts to serten items so basicly the items are fore fashion and the onely thing they migth do is macke the atacks more fashionabel

(i sweare to god the firts dude to coment in my rigthing can sck on my balls
im latin i speack spanish so deal whit it a$$ holes)

malditos maricones de mierda
I'm pretty sure that everybody knows it and the admins ain't going to change the beginning of the battlesystem. You trying to tell the same thing that some others have already said ain't going to help much.

Dapper Roisterer

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Window Shopper 100
Your grammar sucks, but I don't think I'll take you up on that ball sucking offer.
You must like the grammar freaks if you want them sucking on your balls. eek
Kinky.

Blessed Lover

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Holy frick, noob. Please learn how to read. >>
damn im not even gonna bother to read your weird noob code
although it might be fun to decypher it....but nah!

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
LEARN TO FREAKING SPELL!

I'll ASSUME you said something meaningless, and most likely already answered, so I'll just refer you to the Stickies.
I'm latin too and i can definetly spell way better than that >->
your grammer is really BAD, pay attention in English.......and yeah some of us already know this, the noobs who cant read dont
whenever someone uses noob talk a baby dies
and i am aslo latino and u are dispicable (this word might not be spelled right)
usin that as an excuse
man you guys are harsh he tryed his best to spell it there are many of ppl that cant even write "hi how are you" letalone spell it. man you guys are assholes. he could have splelled it in spanish and complettly made fools of you all for nopt know hwat he said then and it could have made perfect sence and you still would have called him a noob.. what is this world coming to... from what i have red on here in the past couple of days its sad i guess every one that messes up a few words is a newb. i be no one knows the full meanings of the words Newbs, newbie, Noob, nub...

Edit: here is sumthing for every one's eyes
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newbie
domokun heart domokun
User ImageThe jester...

There was no need for that last phrase, I'm reporting your thread.
... is here.User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces