Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am almost positive the biggest a**-kickers will be the Monthly Collectibles. Let's put down what we want our weapons to be like. biggrin

Lunar Scythe
Element - Darkness
Type - Slash / Pierce
Special - Lunar Eclipse (15% Chance): At first resembled a normal strike, except that the scythe is glowing. When your character slashes, a moon appears on your enemy, and then shatters like glass. 100% Accurate, 175% Damage. Increases Darkness magic attack and defense.
Weapon Rating - ****

Fire Sword
Element - Fire (duh)
Type - Slash
Special - Inferno (10% Chance): Character points the sword at the enemy, enemy lights on fire in a massive explosion. 225% damage. Enemy is automatically afflicted with Burning status ailment.
Weapon Rating - ****

Shadow Spirit - Reaper's Shadow
Element - Darkness
Type - Spirit
Special - None: However, it attacks at the same time you attack, hitting for 80% of what you hit. Never misses, provided you didn't miss, either. Has a 5% chance of automatically killing an enemy (0% against a boss).
Weapon Rating - ***
Like the idea, youll ned a bigger crowd though
wahmbulance
You forgot dark star
Hate to bust your bubble, but it was said long ago that the MC weapons wouldn't factor into the battle system. Just the rings. 3nodding
ITS NICE WHAT YOU ARE SEING BT CONSIDERING YOUL NEED THE RIGTH RING COMAND TO DO IT ACORDING TO BATTEL PAGE THE ONELY THING THE COLECTOR ITEMS WILL DO MOST LIKELY IS AMPLAFY AND WELL WHIT THE RIGTH COMAND BE USED DAAAAA
Sunaya
Hate to bust your bubble, but it was said long ago that the MC weapons wouldn't factor into the battle system. Just the rings. 3nodding
That's gay!

1,975 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Sunaya

..Yeah, they also said It would be out November 2004... xd Things Change, My friend, Things Change.

O.G. Player

12,875 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
It would be cool if we can use coco, kiki, gwee and mochi to fight monsters! XD
Wolfy4226
Sunaya

..Yeah, they also said It would be out November 2004... xd Things Change, My friend, Things Change.

yes but Qixter said that out wepons will not be factored into the battle system
go here
The Demigod
I am almost positive the biggest a**-kickers will be the Monthly Collectibles. Let's put down what we want our weapons to be like. biggrin

Lunar Scythe
Element - Darkness
Type - Slash / Pierce
Special - Lunar Eclipse (15% Chance): At first resembled a normal strike, except that the scythe is glowing. When your character slashes, a moon appears on your enemy, and then shatters like glass. 100% Accurate, 175% Damage. Increases Darkness magic attack and defense.
Weapon Rating - ****

Fire Sword
Element - Fire (duh)
Type - Slash
Special - Inferno (10% Chance): Character points the sword at the enemy, enemy lights on fire in a massive explosion. 225% damage. Enemy is automatically afflicted with Burning status ailment.
Weapon Rating - ****

Shadow Spirit - Reaper's Shadow
Element - Darkness
Type - Spirit
Special - None: However, it attacks at the same time you attack, hitting for 80% of what you hit. Never misses, provided you didn't miss, either. Has a 5% chance of automatically killing an enemy (0% against a boss).
Weapon Rating - ***

Ummm, yeah.....these weapons are just for show. WE use the things the things we are given. Duh
Also you forgot the Ice and Fire Whips, Katana, Gauntlets, and Staffs and pitchfork. Tell me if I am forgetting anything else.
DUDE THE ONLY REASON WHY THE WEAPONS ARE NOT IN THE SYSTEM IS BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO FORCE YOU TO WEAR ARMOR AND ALL THAT s**t SO THATS WHY THEY GOT THE RINGS

I's a real same I have to put those words in such a size.
It's so people who "suck" at Gaia (... you know what I mean, right~? n_n...) don't have to "suck" at this battle system~! @_@;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff