Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Why not use collectibles that are weapons as weapons in the MMO? That would increase the posible attacks and help out in the begining for new users. Other items can be used as lower damage lige wings to fly or forest. island and swamp orbs to summon rain, mud or vines to weaken the enemy. Pets such as dragon or Shadow spirits could attack on demand. It would make the game much more fun!
yeah that is cool idea but we're all gonna be level 1 at begining is there gonna be any level requirements in the game?(just a thought)
Sadly you fail to see that it's been stated that Monthly Collectables and other "weaponry" will not be used in the Battle System. Please, after I discuss why you cannot use weaponry do not whine about it. It's something to stay and it will never change.

1: It would make these orbs, MC's, and other weaponry sky rocket in price, causing inflation.

2: New users may not be able to obtain some of these things.

3: It's difficult to do because the Developers and artists would have to recreate the animations on an avatar and that would take more countless hours. Considering how they have to use everything in pixels, this makes it more difficult. Considering how it would take so long to code afterwords anyways.

Thanks for listening! Hope you understand why you cannot obtain any weaponry or anything of the sort except for the Ring System idea.
Angelicos Flame
Why not use collectibles that are weapons as weapons in the MMO? That would increase the posible attacks and help out in the begining for new users. Other items can be used as lower damage lige wings to fly or forest. island and swamp orbs to summon rain, mud or vines to weaken the enemy. Pets such as dragon or Shadow spirits could attack on demand. It would make the game much more fun!
that's the bestest thing i heard for ideas for da game
The_Fooler
Sadly you fail to see that it's been stated that Monthly Collectables and other "weaponry" will not be used in the Battle System. Please, after I discuss why you cannot use weaponry do not whine about it. It's something to stay and it will never change.

1: It would make these orbs, MC's, and other weaponry sky rocket in price, causing inflation.

3: It's difficult to do because the Developers and artists would have to recreate the animations on an avatar and that would take countless more hours. Considering how they have to use everything in pixels, this makes it more difficult. Considering how it would take so long to code afterwords anyways.

Thanks for listening! Hope you understand why you cannot obtain any weaponry or anything of the sort except for the Ring System idea.
dude IT'S JUST A THOUGHT GAWD talk2hand
kid930
The_Fooler

3: It's difficult to do because the Developers and artists would have to recreate the animations on an avatar and that would take countless more hours. Considering how they have to use everything in pixels, this makes it more difficult. Considering how it would take so long to code afterwords anyways.

dude IT'S JUST A THOUGHT GAWD talk2hand
It's a thought that had been discussed over and over again and you wanna know what, the weapon idea will NEVER be used in the Battle System. Even though it's an idea, it's been said many times over, and the Ring System idea has won countless times over because it was stated that weapons will never be used.
(whisle) thats a lot of gold
that would only help out the rich people cause they would buy all thw wepeons
WOULD YOU PPL PLEZ GIVE THIS KIND OF TOPIC A REST!

3,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
I can't find the wepons I want crying

3,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Even if I did find my wepon it is going to cost alot

3,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Why aren't there wepons in the regular stores crying
Gabsay
Why aren't there wepons in the regular stores crying
there no need to have have them, and its weapons
i think all weapons should be displayed in a single store, like a gunshop or smt.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff