Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm looking for a crew to join for DMS.
I recently came back to Gaia after 2 years to find out that there was a new added stage in zOMG.
This would be my first time going in. That is if I find a crew. I do not know what to expect inside or do I know which rings to have equipped.
I'm looking for a well organized crew. Where each person has a particular job to do for the crew that way we are more likely to succeed correct? I have never had any luck finding a good crew to play in zOMG and I'm hoping that can change. heart

Shy Noob

Hey! I'd definitely be willing to help you out if I can. But there are a few things you need before you can try DMS.

What CL are you? You have to be 10.0 to enter. Luckily for you for the next 3 days it is totally free to enter so no worries there.

Do you have every ring? Most rings? Or just a very small collection? The more you have the better, especially if they're leveled to 10.
Quote:
strapping young Iad

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you for responding!
I am a level 10.0.
I'd like to think that I own all rings and all are leveled up. At least the important ones buff, debuff, heal etc.
The Kro KingUser Image

Shy Noob

Krovius
Quote:
strapping young Iad

I am a level 10.0.
I'd like to think that I own all rings and all are leveled up. At least the important ones buff, debuff, heal etc.
The Kro KingUser Image

Ok that's awesome, come to Bill's Ranch outside the DMP gates on Bootsnake and I'll start a crew.
strapping young Iad
Krovius
Quote:
strapping young Iad

I am a level 10.0.
The Kro KingUser Image

Ok that's awesome, come to Bill's Ranch outside the DMP gates on Bootsnake and I'll start a crew.

Awesome. Thank you so much! Are there certain rings you would like for me to equip?

Shy Noob

Krovius
strapping young Iad
Krovius
Quote:
strapping young Iad

I am a level 10.0.
The Kro KingUser Image

Awesome. Thank you so much! Are there certain rings you would like for me to equip?

Your ringset should probably be something like...

Meat/Hack/Mantis/Bandage/3 rings I'll assign/1 free slot
strapping young Iad
Krovius
strapping young Iad
Krovius
Quote:
strapping young Iad

I am a level 10.0.
The Kro KingUser Image

Alright thank you. I'm there. Ready when you are.

Shy Noob

Krovius
strapping young Iad
Krovius
strapping young Iad
Krovius
Quote:
strapping young Iad

I am a level 10.0.
The Kro KingUser Image

You might be on a different layer, I sent the invite though.
strapping young Iad
Krovius
strapping young Iad
Krovius
strapping young Iad

Could you send it again please?
Quote:
strapping young Iad

How often do you play zOMG? Company just came over so I'm going got have to play this again another day. I'm hoping this weekend.I would really like some help with this so whenever you get some time to play let me know.
The Kro KingUser Image

Shy Noob

Krovius
strapping young Iad
Krovius
strapping young Iad
Krovius
strapping young Iad

Could you send it again please?

I'm spamming invites, I just had someone else try to invite you, if you get an invite from L3_D3M0NIK_M0USS3TTE accept.

Or try going inside DMP and coming out until you're on the same layer.

Shy Noob

Krovius
Quote:
strapping young Iad

How often do you play zOMG? Company just came over so I'm going got have to play this again another day. I'm hoping this weekend.I would really like some help with this so whenever you get some time to play let me know.
The Kro KingUser Image

Oh ok no problem. Is Saturday ok?
strapping young Iad
Krovius
Quote:
strapping young Iad

The Kro KingUser Image

What time would be good for you? I'm central time here.
I will be going out later in the evening. I don't know if you could be on around 3pm central time?

Shy Noob

Krovius
strapping young Iad
Krovius
Quote:
strapping young Iad

The Kro KingUser Image

What time would be good for you? I'm central time here.
I will be going out later in the evening. I don't know if you could be on around 3pm central time?

I think that's fine.
3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas