Welcome to Gaia! ::

alo every one i trust your all very excited about the MMO and i want to know what you guys really want to see in the new game.What im looking forward to is the combat system, and i hope theres pvp, now what about you guys?
yeah pvp soudns good, and also im hoping you can get items in the mmo and wear it out of the mmo.
RyuKaiseii
yeah pvp soudns good, and also im hoping you can get items in the mmo and wear it out of the mmo.

yea im preaty sure you can......holy crap thats a nice head peice! O_O
RyuKaiseii
I just wanna have fun with it.
:/

5,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
I want fun, and pvp of course!
there is no pvp
montell101
there is no pvp

But there will be eventually, so they have every right to get excited it for it. Personally, I'm just looking forward to having a way to kill time on slow days in the forum.
I would like to see the rings as a type of weapon really, while other characters may use other weapons if they like. I think that would make everyone happy honestly. Just use what ever your prefer. No issues then.

I would like to see a Kingdom hearts like battle system if possible.
Just wanna lvl and get cooler attacks wink

Timid Shopper

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
ive got a question about it:do you get to create your own character and then battle other characters?
question how do i get on? question

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces