Welcome to Gaia! ::

AshuTea's Wife

Desirable Fatcat

10,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
Me and some friends are showing our displeasure with gaia the only way a consumer can, and that is by attempting to murder the mp. We will not be selling nor buying anything off of the mp or in the shops till gaia more fully addresses the issue of what we as the consumer want. Feel free to join the pledge not to participate in the buying and selling of items on gaia. It is the only way I feel we can get gaias attention, and it will be hard but think about it this way. I have a least 90 something items and that is on the lower end for most gaians I know. So if no one is buying my product and I do not purchase anything from the mp that will cause the prices to slowly drop. If mp prices drop people aren't going to need gold generators, or even some of the items in cash shops. so gaia will lose profit. I'm not saying you can't get new items, i'm sure most shop keepers would be happy to arrange a trade, free of that pesky tax and what not.

Professional Alchemist

42,825 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Not sure this boycott of MP will be efficient, because it's virtual money for virtual items. Boycott GCash ! Don't spend it, don't buy it, don't click neither ads nor offers. If we hurt Gaia in the purse, they will most probably suffer.

Angelic Allegiant

Ad-block, don't buy gc cash, don't do gc offers. Pm people with items you want on the market and have them use trades instead ;3

Striking Lover

Fluff Saint

15,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Well I suppose if the people who are still buying GC don't have anything to spend it on... that's the hope at least. Without the marketplace those ridiculous amounts of gold become pretty meaningless.

Keoni v8's Queen

Feisty Supermodel

The one and only...

╔═════════════════════════════════╗

Hmm... from this day forward NO gc, NO mp, NO nada.

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

...Munecabonita

Fish

Just don't do anything c:

GumiSihka's Wife

Perfect Hellraiser

14,600 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Tax Evader 100

Agile Noob

Viva le france!
I won't buy any items off of the MP, or gaia cash, but ******** it if I'm not selling my items that mean nothing to me now. (not my zOMG items, regular gaia items.)

Wheezing Bloodsucker

9,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vive la révolution!

AshuTea's Wife

Desirable Fatcat

10,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200