Welcome to Gaia! ::

II Verda II
xD I know a few friends that intensionally kill those fluffs for the pure joy of pissing farmers off.

That is only what they deserve, when they don't respect other peoples' playing.

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
lol did the same thing but i killed the farmers monsters instead
Arch Angel Neko

Hi Neko. This is a charity mule of Momo The Peachy! blaugh -glomps-

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Our Sweet Memories
Arch Angel Neko

oh! Hi there momo biggrin nice mule
Arch Angel Neko
Our Sweet Memories
Arch Angel Neko

oh! Hi there momo biggrin nice mule

Thanks, I recently started up a charity guild, and this is our guild mule. I have been trying to get gold in this account by playing zomg and booty grab :3 Been working out well so far. smile

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
Reading this made me want to wear an I am Fluff item, equip my Sand trap fluff buddy and just sit there.
Cirnol64
Reading this made me want to wear an I am Fluff item, equip my Sand trap fluff buddy and just sit there.

lols

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Cirnol64

Tell me when and I join you. xd

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Aileeya
Memory Haunts You
Dervish ALL their things!!! Well no, not really of course. But it's tempting sometimes. lol

All bow to the Entitlement Queens and Kings of the Fluff Dunes. mrgreen Claiming one screen is not enough, claiming two, not by far, no, they want like six or seven!!

Now, don't get me wrong, it's fun sometimes to have a whole layer to oneself as a soloist or as a crew, be it in Village Greens, Otami or anywhere. But nobody is entitled to that, and they can't just expect all other visitors to cater to their needs wants.

I'm afraid it says something really bad about my psychological makeup that in years past, I've actually had dreams about being all alone on a layer during Easter Egg hunting.....just gettin' all them eggs--all for meeeeeeeee!

rofl

I once had an Easter egg layer alllll to myself in otami, but it didn't last long. emo
Hashtable
Aileeya
Memory Haunts You
Dervish ALL their things!!! Well no, not really of course. But it's tempting sometimes. lol

All bow to the Entitlement Queens and Kings of the Fluff Dunes. mrgreen Claiming one screen is not enough, claiming two, not by far, no, they want like six or seven!!

Now, don't get me wrong, it's fun sometimes to have a whole layer to oneself as a soloist or as a crew, be it in Village Greens, Otami or anywhere. But nobody is entitled to that, and they can't just expect all other visitors to cater to their needs wants.

I'm afraid it says something really bad about my psychological makeup that in years past, I've actually had dreams about being all alone on a layer during Easter Egg hunting.....just gettin' all them eggs--all for meeeeeeeee!

rofl

I once had an Easter egg layer alllll to myself in otami, but it didn't last long. emo

Yeah, on my main I was at last year's zomg easter. And people were in the forums ranting 'They stole my egg'! I was like, 'Wow, I didn't know eggs had 'property of such and such written on it'. Last year's event was brutal. I had lots of good rings like solar rays and picked off eggs wherever I found them, but if I saw someone about to kill them with like a guns guns guns ring, I would just move on and find another egg elsewhere. Village Greens were loaded with them. And Bassken. However, when that golden egg showed up, the luck was zip. Everyone just crowded around the egg, making it impossible for me to see the egg to get a shot in. I ended up going to the marketplace and buying one of those rings because I lost my patience, and I found one for like, only 10k so I got a good deal.

Cold Creature

Hashtable
Cirnol64

Tell me when and I join you. xd

count me in emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas