Welcome to Gaia! ::

I mean, seriously. There's people camped out at the sand dunes (I know, there always is, right) and so I went up to the other sand dune where no one was at. And started to kill fluffs there, minding my own business, and one of the people from the bottom sand dune who was a lure, swore at me and acted like a loser because I had killed the fluffs at the top sand dune before she got to them. Ye gods. Can people get any more immature?

Blessed Wolf

User ImageShoot for the moon...
lol XD

what did you do?

Even if you miss you'll land among the stars...User Image

Perfect Pitcher

Wait until you see the anti-"poaching" camps at the Old Aqueduct... emotion_facepalm
xXAzarielXx
lol XD

what did you do?

I dunno, just stood there, killing the fluffs on an empty spot
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-
Wait until you see the anti-"poaching" camps at the Old Aqueduct... emotion_facepalm

Sounds scary. What's that like?

Blessed Wolf

Our Sweet Memories
xXAzarielXx
lol XD

what did you do?

I dunno, just stood there, killing the fluffs on an empty spot

rofl

Perfect Saint

Our Sweet Memories
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-

Same thing, except they should know better.

Just remember: what you are doing is no way illegal or reportable. Just keep playing. emotion_yatta

Popular Friend

xD I know a few friends that intensionally kill those fluffs for the pure joy of pissing farmers off.
II Verda II
xD I know a few friends that intensionally kill those fluffs for the pure joy of pissing farmers off.

not my intent. i understand if there are people like stalking the people who lure, and then wait until they have a whole heap and then kill them before they get back to base. that's just rude. not what i was doing, I was on the empty spot up above, the crew was on the 3 dunes down below, and they got all uppity because I killed the fluff that spawned in the dune where I was. I guess some people think that they own zOMG and no one else is allowed to kill anything, only them. neutral
Myrielle
Our Sweet Memories
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-

Same thing, except they should know better.

Just remember: what you are doing is no way illegal or reportable. Just keep playing. emotion_yatta

Thanks, I am trying to give my support and started playing zOMG (if more people joined in then maybe gaia wouldn't have to act like such an a**) and was like 'Woah, what attitude.' It can turn people off if people act like the way those people did. Not me, though. I'm pretty thick-skinned. smile

Destructive Bunny

Our Sweet Memories

Thanks, I am trying to give my support and started playing zOMG (if more people joined in then maybe gaia wouldn't have to act like such an a**) and was like 'Woah, what attitude.' It can turn people off if people act like the way those people did. Not me, though. I'm pretty thick-skinned. smile
Ignore list them all, it's fun xd

16,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Our Sweet Memories
II Verda II

not my intent. i understand if there are people like stalking the people who lure, and then wait until they have a whole heap and then kill them before they get back to base. that's just rude. not what i was doing, I was on the empty spot up above, the crew was on the 3 dunes down below, and they got all uppity because I killed the fluff that spawned in the dune where I was. I guess some people think that they own zOMG and no one else is allowed to kill anything, only them. neutral

Don't mind them. A lot of these people have entitlement issues. They think it's their sole property and all "intruders" be hanged!! And yeah, the ones at Old Aqueduct are worse-serer!! emotion_0A0
Elfsiren
Our Sweet Memories
II Verda II

Don't mind them. A lot of these people have entitlement issues. They think it's their sole property and all "intruders" be hanged!! And yeah, the ones at Old Aqueduct are worse-serer!! emotion_0A0

Lols. Remind me not to go to the Old Aqueduct, then. lol

16,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Our Sweet Memories
Elfsiren
Our Sweet Memories
II Verda II

Lols. Remind me not to go to the Old Aqueduct, then. lol

Like Myrielle said, you're not doing anything wrong, just keep playing biggrin

Cold Creature

wait the lurer comes by to your spot and then use firerain/dervish/hornet nest/HWB on those fluffs behind him. when he gets mad

just reply :" I was saving you !!! " emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces