Sorn 0.014164305949008 1.4% [ 20 ]
Doctor Who 0.27903682719547 27.9% [ 394 ]
Snooki 0.075779036827195 7.6% [ 107 ]
Spock 0.080736543909348 8.1% [ 114 ]
Yoda 0.1742209631728 17.4% [ 246 ]
new suggestions (please post) 0.072237960339943 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1412 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 1468 1469 1470 > >> >>> »|

JK. This is the best update zOMG! should have. A community event.

I was thinking "What is a great way to hang out with good and loyal players"

And then *oh whats this then?"

Oh its seems to be a thread of WIN
[ JK ]
It'll also be a good community building experience and we could have a Q&A sessions too, while receiving feedback from the community... y'know sort of like those "ask the admin" sessions that Lanzer and other devs have been doing, but focusing on zOMG stuff.

Eventually, we could also share some new features, like new rings or spawn a new monster... maybe even a sneak peak at a new instances or contests within the game.

It'll also be cool if some of you could show us exploits and cheats in the game that we're not aware of so we could fix the game together. blaugh

We've told you in forums. *cough*

Annnnnd, you might wanna think about Q&A, cuz I've been with ONE dev and only about 10 people, and talk moved so freaking fast you couldn't read it. Easier in a thread, I think. xd

SHARE NEW FEATURES?! You mean like-- beta in beta, open new areas for an hour for us to play in?
HotRed_Streak
[ JK ]
It'll also be a good community building experience and we could have a Q&A sessions too, while receiving feedback from the community... y'know sort of like those "ask the admin" sessions that Lanzer and other devs have been doing, but focusing on zOMG stuff.

Eventually, we could also share some new features, like new rings or spawn a new monster... maybe even a sneak peak at a new instances or contests within the game.

It'll also be cool if some of you could show us exploits and cheats in the game that we're not aware of so we could fix the game together. blaugh

We've told you in forums. *cough*

Annnnnd, you might wanna think about Q&A, cuz I've been with ONE dev and only about 10 people, and talk moved so freaking fast you couldn't read it. Easier in a thread, I think. xd

SHARE NEW FEATURES?! You mean like-- beta in beta, open new areas for an hour for us to play in?

Well, don't worry about that. Remember 1919 in towns during the zurg event? I personally have experience with Q&A sessions with the zurg npcs. xD

And yes, we're aware of bugs and cheats, but I'm sure there are some which slipped through the crack. Swarf is very interested in discovering exploits in the game, so if you guys could help him out, that would be great. smile
Fix the Halo rage bonus? crying

The density boost only lasts 6 minutes. Unless that's already been fixed since last time I checked.

And eh... exploitations/glitches/problems huh?

- Null warp (he knows about it)
- Invisible Queen in SS (he knows)
- Seahorse glitch (pretty damn sure he knows)
- DMP spawn glitch (probably he knows)
- Taunt is freaking BROKEN.
- Also, rr4 Heavy Water Balloon adds 4 hate points at cl 10.0. This is obviously also broken.
- Adrenaline <<< should have never been born. crying

I'm sure I'm forgetting lots of stuff, but it's so late and I can't think of shiz.

Intellectual Genius

11,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
I'LL COME!!!

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
HotRed_Streak

The density boost only lasts 6 minutes. Unless that's already been fixed since last time I checked.

- Also, rr4 Heavy Water Balloon adds 4 hate points at cl 10.0. This is obviously also broken.

I'm sure I'm forgetting lots of stuff, but it's so late and I can't think of shiz.
You can generate rage by repeatedly spamming armor rings, but no other buffs allows this, so I don't know if this is intentional. Also, using any buff at RR1 will temporarily make it appear that you replaced a high rage-rank buff, but that won't actually happen as for as the stat bonuses. It's just a crew pane and target pane glitch.
Armor rings have no benefits when you level them up, yet higher-Cl armor rings will replace more useful low-CL, higher rage-rank buffs. There are a few reasons why you would want to have a CL 1.0 armor ring or two, so this is kind of annoying. Not to mention new players have to suppress in order to counter this while they're leveling up.

Shy Streaker

Sure. Be sure to bring marshmallows for teh fire. o3o

Shy Streaker

tangocat777
HotRed_Streak

You can generate rage by repeatedly spamming armor rings, but no other buffs allows this, so I don't know if this is intentional. Also, using any buff at RR1 will temporarily make it appear that you replaced a high rage-rank buff, but that won't actually happen as for as the stat bonuses. It's just a crew pane and target pane glitch.
Armor rings have no benefits when you level them up, yet higher-Cl armor rings will replace more useful low-CL, higher rage-rank buffs. There are a few reasons why you would want to have a CL 1.0 armor ring or two, so this is kind of annoying. Not to mention new players have to suppress in order to counter this while they're leveling up.

Also,
-the ring-set glitch where you get the bonus (as shown in character info) but your don't see the box, or the box is heavily delayed.
-End Boss prize glitch where some people get all of their prizes all in one run, or some don't get any prizes at all, or some like me, (T-T) never got their sinister scarf or mechlab bot recipes.
-Orb count 999999999.9 haha
-Quest flag won't go away after completing tasks glitch
-Can't talk to Elizabeth glitch
-Frozen Airshark (not sure if it's fixed or not)
-Knock back -somehow- making people get stuck in walls/not go-able places, etc.

Haha this isn't a glitch, but please make a better tutorial. We'll help with it!

Edit: AND, the chest glitch in SS.
2nd Edit: Red's not putting it so I'm doing it for her.
THE BIGGEST GLITCH OF ALL: No pole in Barton Bar. gonk What were you thinking, devs?
Pole? *innocent confusion*

OMG! This is so cool! I saw Taylor on zomg ages ago and a few forum assistants and other people I recognize as regs on the forum, but never any devs. I just might run in, glomp, take a screenie... Squee!
Pole-dancing anyone?

Ladykiller

15,325 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Go Shaymin!

I sang Kumbayah in Girl Guides & I Ain't gonna sing it again.

JK, have you considered time zones?
Poor Froggeh lives in the Land Down Under and is a day ahead of the USA.

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
*pokes nose into things* Sorry promise to not do it to much..BUT!

If this is a weekly thing why not have a sticky that you update, one that says..oh..

Dev, playing status and then have an (Updated XX/XX/2010) So we can see it easily? Or do the mods object to this? It is a weekly announcement right?

*removes nose and backs off* xp Sorry couldn't help asking.

IRL Vampire

You? Singing?! What did you smoke when you wrote this JK??!?
Cool! I wonder if we will get rr4 lag next Friday pirate

Pirra-chan's Significant Otter

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Well, there goes my sleeping habits for Friday.

I'll have to stay awake all the way to 3 am and more after that, going by the the average times of dev posts.

Also, no one mentioned the ring glitch.
If you switch two ring's places on your hand and you have Ghi above 0, your hp will revert back to the maximum Hp you can have with no Ghi. Then you can heal yourself to build rage. (With divinity, you can recover stamina almost faster than bandage's recharge, so you can just keep looping this almost instantly. With a friend and two wish rings, this goes even faster.)

That, on top of the armor ring exploit, leads to infinite rage by just standing still.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff