Sorn 0.014164305949008 1.4% [ 20 ]
Doctor Who 0.27903682719547 27.9% [ 394 ]
Snooki 0.075779036827195 7.6% [ 107 ]
Spock 0.080736543909348 8.1% [ 114 ]
Yoda 0.1742209631728 17.4% [ 246 ]
new suggestions (please post) 0.072237960339943 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1412 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 1468 1469 1470 > >> >>> »|

Alok: No breaks = worse overall performance in whatever task is being done after an extended period of time. Even if it's playing a game with absolutely no break in between, it becomes harder to focus on that game.

Everywhere you go, there are breaks; for school, you have lunch time, a break somewhere inbetween there, and time inbetween classes to let your mind settle a bit.

I'm sure you take time to stop doing one certain activity to do another ; even switching games is "taking a break" from the other one~

As Nespin already stated (and I repeated a bunch), breaks help a person be more productive than if they weren't allowed any break at all~
I wanna play with you guys!

Oh, invite me and Phovos to play every so often pwetty please?

Oh. Nevermind. Bound to be the wrong time zone.

Blessed Entrepreneur

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
BTW, Im CL 10.0!..

Undead Enchantress

[ JK ]
FYI, I'm CL 10.. but half of the zOMG dev team aren't.
Tell them to Papa Saw Fa [/shot]

charish669's Spouse

7,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hmm.... I suppose I can take time out of my busy schedule to play with you guys some time. wink wink

7,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

5,700 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
This sounds great, but your friday afternoon is my saturday morning, and I do housework then. emo
But I will hang around in zOMG! when I can and keep an eye out for you guys. Hope to see you sometime!

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Lulz, I should connect with SykoCaster and see who we can scare up to get you folks leveled up. XD

Then again, I am morbidly curious to see what it is like to play with some of these other jubilant folks. I usually avoid my fellow forum runners for various reasons.

Dapper Elder

This sounds fun! Count me in. It's about time we got you guys leveled up! 3nodding

6,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
hehe bawlz

Lunatic

i'd love to, count me in 4laugh

Ruthless Businessman

DeathWyrmNexus
Lulz, I should connect with SykoCaster and see who we can scare up to get you folks leveled up. XD

Then again, I am morbidly curious to see what it is like to play with some of these other jubilant folks. I usually avoid my fellow forum runners for various reasons.

Can you just imagine the community joining together to find new and interesting (/horrifying) ways to level up the devs?

And you know you avoid us DW because we scare you

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Patrick Jiuliani
DeathWyrmNexus

Can you just imagine the community joining together to find new and interesting (/horrifying) ways to level up the devs?

And you know you avoid us DW because we scare you

Oh yes, the horrific fear of people who have a tendency to annoy me. Very scary. And who said I was avoiding you? razz

Only reason I haven't grabbed you for a run or two is simply because of computer issues and my hatred of my wife's keyboard. Besides that, I think it would be splendid to see what kind of hellish boot camp we could invent for the developers...

Ruthless Businessman

My friend I say us as in the forum goers but I am the obvious exception to that rule

Heh I am sorry to hear about your computer but yes we should make it difficult for them to reach that golden cl 10. Perhaps ways of letting them experience the plagues that have sometimes haunted us players from time to time. I say SS runs on hard with experienced players who can keep them alive but the drops might be a little short coming

I personally think it would be interesting to see the devs in a no ring run from barton to the blood tree. Puts all of us on an equal playing field and the idea of a dev shouting for a defib (as is custom if nullchambers are not allowed for the race) is kind of amusing
It'll also be a good community building experience and we could have a Q&A sessions too, while receiving feedback from the community... y'know sort of like those "ask the admin" sessions that Lanzer and other devs have been doing, but focusing on zOMG stuff.

Eventually, we could also share some new features, like new rings or spawn a new monster... maybe even a sneak peak at a new instances or contests within the game.

It'll also be cool if some of you could show us exploits and cheats in the game that we're not aware of so we could fix the game together. blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff