Sorn 0.014164305949008 1.4% [ 20 ]
Doctor Who 0.27903682719547 27.9% [ 394 ]
Snooki 0.075779036827195 7.6% [ 107 ]
Spock 0.080736543909348 8.1% [ 114 ]
Yoda 0.1742209631728 17.4% [ 246 ]
new suggestions (please post) 0.072237960339943 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1412 ]

Poyudi Hytori
xD I wish I could make today's Dev Meet. Unfortunally, I'm just now heading to bed, and I won't be awake until it's over. :p Ah well. xD Hope you guys have fun. :3

That's the one potential bad thing about dev meats: time zones. xp Sorry you won't be able to attend. sad There are many people on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean that commonly have the same problem. gonk

Playful Guildswoman

Prepare to be caked!

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
Mavdoc
Poyudi Hytori
xD I wish I could make today's Dev Meet. Unfortunally, I'm just now heading to bed, and I won't be awake until it's over. :p Ah well. xD Hope you guys have fun. :3

That's the one potential bad thing about dev meats: time zones. xp Sorry you won't be able to attend. sad There are many people on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean that commonly have the same problem. gonk

Actually. I live in New York. xD And It's that I'm going to sleep at about 3 to 4 PM, and waking up at about 1 to 2 AM recently. XD
Poyudi Hytori
Mavdoc
Poyudi Hytori

Actually. I live in New York. xD And It's that I'm going to sleep at about 3 to 4 PM, and waking up at about 1 to 2 AM recently. XD

OH! Wow, that's quite a schedule. xd Maybe we could have an owl theme for you. wink

Lucky Informer

12,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
It's been who knows how long since I last attended a dev meat, and I'm curious. What exactly do you guys do during one now?

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
cnoisy
It's been who knows how long since I last attended a dev meat, and I'm curious. What exactly do you guys do during one now?

We generally just chat and talk until we all die from hunger.....XD We chat about ANYTHING! (well mostly anything) Sometimes we shock other players on zOMG and raid their screen. razz
cnoisy

cnoisy! eek Whoa, blast from the past-- haven't seen you in a long time! 3nodding

Most dev meats are all about chatting on anything and everything and joking around. biggrin Depending on the theme of dress or "I Am" pose for the week, we'll do impromptu things based upon these. I've learned long ago not to plan for dev meats, it always fails. sweatdrop

Some recent unplanned meats were dressing as Tetris pieces and entertaining the people sitting outside of DMP with our constantly changing shapes, using teamwork to summon Landshark in Boardwalk, playing chicken at the edge of the Stargate and laughing when people fall in, having surprise visits from devs like JK, swarf, Sisky and summoned UFOs, Kamila etc., referencing prior dev meat inside jokes (FILL THE BOX!), or just making ourselves hungry talking in-depth about food. xd

A lot of it is just the fun of seeing people you know each week, learning what's new with them (like posing Marshall dolls in photos around the globe blaugh ) and making new friends. mrgreen

Lucky Informer

12,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Mavdoc
cnoisy

cnoisy! eek Whoa, blast from the past-- haven't seen you in a long time! 3nodding

Most dev meats are all about chatting on anything and everything and joking around. biggrin Depending on the theme of dress or "I Am" pose for the week, we'll do impromptu things based upon these. I've learned long ago not to plan for dev meats, it always fails. sweatdrop

Some recent unplanned meats were dressing as Tetris pieces and entertaining the people sitting outside of DMP with our constantly changing shapes, using teamwork to summon Landshark in Boardwalk, playing chicken at the edge of the Stargate and laughing when people fall in, having surprise visits from devs like JK, swarf, Sisky and summoned UFOs, Kamila etc., referencing prior dev meat inside jokes (FILL THE BOX!), or just making ourselves hungry talking in-depth about food. xd

A lot of it is just the fun of seeing people you know each week, learning what's new with them (like posing Marshall dolls in photos around the globe blaugh ) and making new friends. mrgreen

Indeed it has been a while, nice to see you still active with us biggrin . That all sounds like fun, I'll see if I can make it to tonight's meat.

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Because you can't have cake without pink. 3nodding

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
YAAAY SOMETHING TO DO WITH MYSELF

Newbie Noob

omg..i haven't been to a dev. meat in ... in... in idk how long.. xp

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Robotic Chibi-tan

Ready for the food fight?

Retro Punk

sorry won't be able to make it to nite. Work tomorrow. up at 230am.....

Space Genius

Prepare ritual...
[ JK ]

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
TigerLilyChick
Robotic Chibi-tan

Ready for the food fight?