new suggestions (please post) 0.072237960339943 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1412 ]

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
O_OIII Is that really Lanzer? ROFL!!! Also....I totally forgot it was Friday, kept thinking it was Thursday the whole time. Not even joking and that's why I forgot about the meat. I looked at the date today and I went. WTF emotion_0A0 I THOUGHT IT WAS STILL THURSDAY.

Summer has been like one huge long day for me. emotion_donotwant

Destructive Dabbler

Mavdoc
Leasfy
dark meion gashe
I told scully about this but I guess I should let you guys know that me and darky are in the middle of completing our very own marshall yarn doll !! heart

Mine is the big one

User Image

Didn't take a pict of Darky's mini marshall. She was busy making the helmet with yarn threads while i was so into tv eek
Mine is the giant one U_U
almost there
User Image

That looks great Leasfy! biggrin Please keep us all updated on the progress.

Now there is going to be scully's Marshall, dragontshd's Marshall, and the two you guys are working on-- all created in different styles! 3nodding Soon Marshall will exist everywhere in every form. emotion_facepalm

emotion_awesome
Thank you! :]
Platonic Purple Panda
O_OIII Is that really Lanzer? ROFL!!! Also....I totally forgot it was Friday, kept thinking it was Thursday the whole time. Not even joking and that's why I forgot about the meat. I looked at the date today and I went. WTF emotion_0A0 I THOUGHT IT WAS STILL THURSDAY.

Summer has been like one huge long day for me. emotion_donotwant

This seems to be a common problem with people who have a summer break from school. xd

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
IT'S FRIDAY MY DELICIOUS BLOOD SAUSAGES.
WHAT IDEAS ARE WE GOING TO HAVE FOR THE MEAT TODAY, HUH?

I'D LIKE TO SUGGEST A CANNIBALISM THEMED MEAT.
PEOPLE PLATTERS: IT'S WHAT'S FOR DINNER!

Destructive Dabbler

Hey guys Leasfy and I have finally finished our string dolls! You might have seen them around other threads but if not gonna post them here too : 3

The big one's Leasfy's, the little one mine.

User Image

Space Genius

ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
jellykans
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
i'm here a few hours early. where all the bitches* at?

*b***h: noun. a female dog.

A wolf is not a dog. *Snarls.* A b***h is a female canine.

a wolf is not a dog, but a dog is a wolf.

you can't fool me. I took geometry in seventh grade talk2hand

emotion_0A0
Education was faster back then? The earliest grade you could pass geometry is eighth grade, and they are considering pushing it back.
Silly us, thinking geometry was about shapes but actually it is about logics.

Space Genius

It is going to be [JK]/ NASA's birthday soon, so can we have cake fight?

Mega Hoarder

BF-dragontshd-40

emotion_0A0
Education was faster back then? The earliest grade you could pass geometry is eighth grade, and they are considering pushing it back.
Silly us, thinking geometry was about shapes but actually it is about logics.

So true!

When I had geometry, I got totally lost. I'm good at math and enjoy it, but the first week of school our teacher dropped dead. (many jokes about whose homework he might have been grading at the time, lol) We had a series of subs that were there for a day or two at a time. As a result, I lost interest in it, and went back to doing algebra, which I loved - did my brother's homework for him, lol

In college I took symbolic logic classes, and then at last I understood geometry.

Mega Hoarder

This will be my last meet for a while, going on hiatus on Monday, for an indefinite time.
Pirate Captain Sushi

Okay Soosh, we could do a dev meat along these lines soon. 3nodding Do you think you could try thinking of a similar idea, but just a little tamer? I'm afraid cannibalism might be a little too harsh, hard to do, or not particularly popular with the ladies. xd If people think otherwise though, just let me know!

Maybe it could be some other kind of take on meat perhaps??

Anyway, since dragontshd's idea is date specific, I was going to go with that one for today.
dark meion gashe
Hey guys Leasfy and I have finally finished our string dolls! You might have seen them around other threads but if not gonna post them here too : 3

The big one's Leasfy's, the little one mine.

User Image

Those turned out great-- thanks for the photo! 3nodding That's so cool you two were able to work in details like the facial hair or diving suit elements through the yarn. blaugh They are cute, and look pretty poseable too! biggrin

That is a really creative way to create Marshall, I'd have no idea how to attempt something like this. xp My artistic medium doesn't go beyond pencil and paper. xd
RafiCat
This will be my last meet for a while, going on hiatus on Monday, for an indefinite time.

Awwww, okay Rafi. Come back soon after tonight's dev meat! biggrin

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Mavdoc
Pirate Captain Sushi

Okay Soosh, we could do a dev meat along these lines soon. 3nodding Do you think you could try thinking of a similar idea, but just a little tamer? I'm afraid cannibalism might be a little too harsh, hard to do, or not particularly popular with the ladies. xd If people think otherwise though, just let me know!

Maybe it could be some other kind of take on meat perhaps??

Anyway, since dragontshd's idea is date specific, I was going to go with that one for today.

Nah, I was mostly joking when I said it, lets do dragons idea!

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
xD I wish I could make today's Dev Meet. Unfortunally, I'm just now heading to bed, and I won't be awake until it's over. :p Ah well. xD Hope you guys have fun. :3
Thanks to the idea from BF-dragontshd-40, we'll honor two big birthdays today for the dev meat in a fun way: "Cake Fight!" emotion_omnomnom

The special days for JK and NASA will be celebrated in sweet tasting thrown pastries. xd So load yourself up with as many cakes/pies/goodies as possible, or else maybe you could come dressed like a cake and just ram into other people. wink

We'll sweet up in Village Greens at the blue mushroom house 3 screens west of Leon on Bladed Vase server at 5pm PST today.

Happy birthday JK and NASA! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces