Doctor Who 0.28288023512123 28.3% [ 385 ]
Snooki 0.078618662747979 7.9% [ 107 ]
Spock 0.078618662747979 7.9% [ 107 ]
Yoda 0.17340191036003 17.3% [ 236 ]
new suggestions (please post) 0.070536370315944 7.1% [ 96 ]
Total Votes:[ 1361 ]
Nymph of Spring
Mavdoc

I don't know if I will be at the meat on Friday.. My sister is getting married on Saturday and it's in a different province than where I live, so my boyfriend and I are traveling up on Friday around lunch time for it, but there's the dinner & rehearsal on Friday. Plus, I'm unsure if the hotel we're staying at has free wifi... I will try, but don't miss me too much if I'm not there, okay? emotion_kirakira

Whoa, big day for your sister! Congrats to her, and hope the wedding goes well. biggrin That's totally fine if you can't make it-- you should be there for your sister as much as you can. Have a great time! 3nodding
scullylam
fluff event is up guys. also, sisky is hosting a contest and the prizes are zomg related. biggrin

contest thread

we should all enter. ;D

AWESOME. eek First we have Marshall invading real life, now fluffs! xd

Sparkly Stalker

23,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Mavdoc
scullylam
fluff event is up guys. also, sisky is hosting a contest and the prizes are zomg related. biggrin

contest thread

we should all enter. ;D

AWESOME. eek First we have Marshall invading real life, now fluffs! xd

haahaa! of course old man. it should be that way. it means.... zomg is REAL LIFE.

Familiar Lunatic

...Did not expect Microsoft to pull a 180 like that x D
gataka
...Did not expect Microsoft to pull a 180 like that x D

YES!!! NO REGION PROTECTION! rofl All this drama produced a great outcome in the end. All of Microsoft's other consoles had region lock. biggrin I didn't see this coming. emotion_awesome

Microsoft not only shot themselves in the foot at E3 with the always online decision, they used a shotgun and blew their leg off. xp To survive as a console, they HAD to make this decision-- it was so damaging to them.

I've been anticipating this whole debacle playing out like other big companies who were forced to eat crow and do a reversal: like Netflix splitting their subscription models, JcPenney having no more sales, or New Coke. xd Microsoft was bound to do the same thing. I'm just glad to see they were willing to swallow their pride and listen to their customers. Gamers rule! 3nodding

The system isn't even out yet, and there are already two great names for it: XBone and now Xbox 180! So awesome. xd

Familiar Lunatic

Those Town fluffs are kinda fat ¯3¯

edit: and why did I get that ugly red one? emo

Mavdoc
YES!!! NO REGION PROTECTION!
That's what she s--*gataka found dead in a ditch*

Obsessive Genius

10,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I might be able to join tomorrow's meat. Might. Depend on the Internet. Be good, Internet!
And now, something completely different: NASA is the #1 choice for engineering students.
gataka
Those Town fluffs are kinda fat ¯3¯

edit: and why did I get that ugly red one? emo

Mavdoc
YES!!! NO REGION PROTECTION!
That's what she s--*gataka found dead in a ditch*

rofl
BF-dragontshd-40
I might be able to join tomorrow's meat. Might. Depend on the Internet. Be good, Internet!
And now, something completely different: NASA is the #1 choice for engineering students.

Cool dragontshd-- behave yourself Interwebs! scream

That gives me a lot of hope for the future of NASA seeing this poll! biggrin They beat out coveted employers like Microsoft, Apple and even Google! Yes! Go Go US space program! 3nodding
So much variety. What started as the first monster created for zOMG!, and mostly just a cute clump of cotton has branched out into so many different varieties. What was once vanilla is now Basken-Robbins 31 flavors. xd

Of course I'm talking about Fluffs! emotion_kirakira Now they are even the subject of Gaia's summer event. biggrin

For today's dev meat theme, it's "The Wonderful World of Fluffs"!

Come dressed in Fluff gear, with your favorite Fluffs, or make yourself into a new type of Fluff! eek

We'll meat up in Bill's Ranch where the road makes a ring around Klaus and Larry... and the location of the Fluff Rush. 3nodding Bootsnake at 5pm PST is the server and time! biggrin

Mega Hoarder

Mavdoc
So much variety. What started as the first monster created for zOMG!, and mostly just a cute clump of cotton has branched out into so many different varieties. What was once vanilla is now Basken-Robbins 31 flavors. xd

Of course I'm talking about Fluffs! emotion_kirakira Now they are even the subject of Gaia's summer event. biggrin

Come dressed in Fluff gear, with your favorite Fluffs, or make yourself into a new type of Fluff! eek

We'll meat up in Bill's Ranch where the road makes a ring around Klaus and Larry... and the location of the Fluff Rush. 3nodding Bladed Vase at 5pm PST is the server and time! biggrin

I have thought of almost 100 different fluffs that could be added in zomg! xd

Mega Hoarder

Mavdoc

We'll meat up in Bill's Ranch where the road makes a ring around Klaus and Larry... and the location of the Fluff Rush. 3nodding Bladed Vase at 5pm PST is the server and time! biggrin

also, I hear Bladed Vase no longer available. And it's not listed.
RafiCat
Mavdoc

also, I hear Bladed Vase no longer available. And it's not listed.

Yeah, I wasn't sure if it was going to switch over or not to different servers. question These might be the ones we'll have to choose from then. I'll update the post to Bootsnake instead. Thanks Rafi. biggrin

Familiar Lunatic

I'm some kind of fluff on a barrel : O

Charitable Giver

20,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
I am a nurse for fluffs!!! Healing all fluffs during the event with my team of nurses! Fluff Hospitalllll!!!!!

"Helloooo nurse!" >_>!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces