Snooki 0.075779036827195 7.6% [ 107 ]
Spock 0.080736543909348 8.1% [ 114 ]
Yoda 0.1742209631728 17.4% [ 246 ]
new suggestions (please post) 0.072237960339943 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1412 ]

Mavdoc
Kaniskion
Aww, man. A dev meat about games. sad

Sorry Silk. xp So if you were to have dressed for this dev meat theme, what would you have been wearing? smile

I'd probably dress up as a sports player as I don't like sports games. I don't like sports, period. razz

So what's your most anticipated game from E3, Mav? 3nodding

Familiar Lunatic

Let's pool together and promote this : D

Wait. We can't :U

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Platonic Purple Panda
Dev meat pics!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yay to the naked Cirnol picture!

Newbie Noob

TigerLilyChick
Platonic Purple Panda
Dev meat pics!

rofl

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
baby_kitty_258
TigerLilyChick
Platonic Purple Panda
Dev meat pics!

rofl

I wonder how much Gaia gold it would cost for that picture. Then again, that may be considered off-site trading and I would not like to get in trouble.

Newbie Noob

TigerLilyChick
baby_kitty_258
TigerLilyChick
Platonic Purple Panda
Dev meat pics!

rofl

I wonder how much Gaia gold it would cost for that picture. Then again, that may be considered off-site trading and I would not like to get in trouble.

hahaha... ye it would be ... hahaha

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Mavdoc
Platonic Purple Panda
Dev meat pics!

I'm getting broken links trying to view these. gonk There is a workaround though. Right click on the broken graphic and copy URL. Then paste it in the address bar and delete everything in front of the second "http".

So that proves it's Gaia that is the problem. xp The whole automatic redirect they do must be buggy or not like this website.

Nice hi-res images though Panda! That's funny you got the one of me later in the meat when everyone seemed to enter at once. xd

Gaia seems to be really buggy lately, let's hope nothing is buggy for the summer event! gonk

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
gataka

it sounds like it will be coming out later on. i plan to use it for the marshall project thread. >>

Newbie Noob

scullylam
gataka

it sounds like it will be coming out later on. i plan to use it for the marshall project thread. >>

Awesome idea. smile
Kaniskion
Mavdoc
Kaniskion

Sorry Silk. xp So if you were to have dressed for this dev meat theme, what would you have been wearing? smile

I'd probably dress up as a sports player as I don't like sports games. I don't like sports, period. razz

Totally agree! I'm not a fan of watching or playing sports games AT ALL. xd

Hmm, my most anticipated E3 game is probably Bayonetta 2. mrgreen It's actually one of the only two games I've ever played that I earned a perfect Xbox gamerscore in.

Other top ones that I'm looking forward to are Smash Bros, Dragon's Crown, Dark Souls 2 and Final Fantasy XV. 3nodding The next-gen game that piqued my interest the most was The Division, which is not a typical game I like.

How about you Silk? biggrin
Just to let you all know, I posted a massive thread in the zOMG! forum for the next set of concepts revolving around redesigned UI. 3nodding
Mavdoc
Kaniskion
Mavdoc
Kaniskion

Hmm, my most anticipated E3 game is probably Bayonetta 2. mrgreen It's actually one of the only two games I've ever played that I earned a perfect Xbox gamerscore in.

Other top ones that I'm looking forward to are Smash Bros, Dragon's Crown, Dark Souls 2 and Final Fantasy XV. 3nodding The next-gen game that piqued my interest the most was The Division, which is not a typical game I like.

Lmao! That's great. I've had people call me gay cause I'm not into sports. cry

My most anticipated game has to be Plants vs. zombies 2. I played the first one just a few months ago and loved it. Other games that got my attention were Castlevania, Pikmin3, The new mario cat game and Destiny. The game that awes me the most was Ryse cause I love games with awesome atmosphere. It's being hailed as call of duty with swords. xd

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Mavdoc

I don't know if I will be at the meat on Friday.. My sister is getting married on Saturday and it's in a different province than where I live, so my boyfriend and I are traveling up on Friday around lunch time for it, but there's the dinner & rehearsal on Friday. Plus, I'm unsure if the hotel we're staying at has free wifi... I will try, but don't miss me too much if I'm not there, okay? emotion_kirakira

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
fluff event is up guys. also, sisky is hosting a contest and the prizes are zomg related. biggrin

contest thread

we should all enter. ;D
Kaniskion
Mavdoc
Kaniskion
Mavdoc
Kaniskion

Lmao! That's great. I've had people call me gay cause I'm not into sports. cry

My most anticipated game has to be Plants vs. zombies 2. I played the first one just a few months ago and loved it. Other games that got my attention were Castlevania, Pikmin3, The new mario cat game and Destiny. The game that awes me the most was Ryse cause I love games with awesome atmosphere. It's being hailed as call of duty with swords. xd

Whoa, that's pretty harsh. gonk Maybe you should call them neanderthals for not playing video games. emotion_awesome

Cool-- did you see the Plants vs Zombies 3rd person shooter "Garden Warfare" too? I was amazed that was a real game being made. xd

I loved the first Castlevania LoS and the 2nd one looks even more awesome! biggrin Halo wasn't really my thing, but I'm keeping an eye on Destiny too. Ryse looked amazing! I really liked how your army could switch over to that iconic Roman shield formation where they all turtle together. blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff