BF-dragontshd-40
Aseres
BF-dragontshd-40
Aseres
BF-dragontshd-40
PM 2.5 today: 163. Unhealthy for all
User Image
Also pigeon.
Going to Beijing tomorrow, want me to bring something for you guys? Marshall will come, of course.
Waah, so jelly! I love China <3 <3 <3 <3 Are you going to/did you go to shanghai? I can recommend tons of restaurants ect there. I lived there for 2 years and miss it every day emo </3

There is no travel plan ATM. Just random places. Haven't been to Shanghai yet, but there is plans. emo

PM 2.5 today: 163. Unhealthy.
Marshall pix will be uploaded later.
aww, you should appreciate traveling around and seeing places! So cool! And China is one of the most exciting countries in the world. I hope you can see past the pollution (literally, lololol) and taxi drivers with long pinkie-nails and spitting and see the place for what it really is 3nodding

Rain reduced the smog a little bit. In matter of fact, it is hailing outside.
There were talks about going to Jiouquan, but that is probably impossible.
Fortunately a lot of the great things you can do in China you can do indoors! Namely shopping and eating amazing food, yummmm~
And we had ridiculous blazing sun here today in Rhodes. Had to reapply sunscreen like a champ, even JK did! With my sun allergy I would've preferred hail rofl

Familiar Lunatic

E3 E3 E3, so much fun~~~ yum_puddi

Don't know if there are Smash Bros fans here...

CRAZY awesome x D
Other confirmed new chars are Mega Man and some creepy looking Animal Crossing Villager.

Looks like they'll be updating the main SmashBros site overtime like they did for Brawl with that Dojo thing...

Anyway, Sony making fun of Microsoft:

Gold! rofl

Retro Punk

gataka
E3 E3 E3, so much fun~~~ yum_puddi

Don't know if there are Smash Bros fans here...

CRAZY awesome x D
Other confirmed new chars are Mega Man and some creepy looking Animal Crossing Villager.

Looks like they'll be updating the main SmashBros site overtime like they did for Brawl with that Dojo thing...

Anyway, Sony making fun of Microsoft:

Gold! rofl

That Smash Bro. vid was hilarious. I might have to get it . Even if i don't have a Wii.

It's awesome that Sony is comeing out with a PS4 ...but i don't get the reference.... sweatdrop

Familiar Lunatic

Oyaji - Ghin
That Smash Bro. vid was hilarious. I might have to get it . Even if i don't have a Wii.

It's awesome that Sony is comeing out with a PS4 ...but i don't get the reference.... sweatdrop
Make sure it's a Wii U if you get a Wii xP

~~~

Well, XBox One ( nicknamed "XBone" ), the new XBox, sorta has weird restrictions on what you can do with your games. Short version:

- All games have to be installed on the hard drive (can't access that hard drive if you want to change it btw)

- Your whole collection gets copied on the Cloud, so things get confusing:

- You and up to 10 "family" members can access your whole collection from any XBone (cool, thx Cloud), however gotta check in online once an hour or it stops working.

- That's for when you're using a console other than your own. If you or anyone uses your own console to access your collection, works as expected (no hourly online check) (just remember that the console needs to connect at least once every 24 hours, or it won't be able to play games)

- If you want to give your physical copy to a friend:
Quote:
Give your games to friends: Xbox One is designed so game publishers can enable you to give your disc-based games to your friends. There are no fees charged as part of these transfers. There are two requirements: you can only give them to people who have been on your friends list for at least 30 days and each game can only be given once.

- I'm not too sure on the details (like can me and my 10 "family" members all play my copy of KILL STUFF BLOW SHEET 9000 at the same time from multiple consoles?) but long story short you can't "simply hand" a friend one of your games for him to play 'cause it's all virtual now, disks just being a convenient way for some to install games.

Note, not sure if they're going to enforce that "family" thing, so maybe you can share your collection with your closest friends with relative ease ¯3¯

And just FYI:
Quote:
Trade-in and resell your disc-based games: Today, some gamers choose to sell their old disc-based games back for cash and credit. We designed Xbox One so game publishers can enable you to trade in your games at participating retailers. Microsoft does not charge a platform fee to retailers, publishers, or consumers for enabling transfer of these games.

Future is weird :U

IRL Vampire

gataka
Oyaji - Ghin

Make sure it's a Wii U if you get a Wii xP

~~~

Well, XBox One ( nicknamed "XBone" ), the new XBox, sorta has weird restrictions on what you can do with your games. Short version:

- All games have to be installed on the hard drive (can't access that hard drive if you want to change it btw)

- Your whole collection gets copied on the Cloud, so things get confusing:

- You and up to 10 "family" members can access your whole collection from any XBone (cool, thx Cloud), however gotta check in online once an hour or it stops working.

- That's for when you're using a console other than your own. If you or anyone uses your own console to access your collection, works as expected (no hourly online check) (just remember that the console needs to connect at least once every 24 hours, or it won't be able to play games)

- If you want to give your physical copy to a friend:
Quote:
Give your games to friends: Xbox One is designed so game publishers can enable you to give your disc-based games to your friends. There are no fees charged as part of these transfers. There are two requirements: you can only give them to people who have been on your friends list for at least 30 days and each game can only be given once.

- I'm not too sure on the details (like can me and my 10 "family" members all play my copy of KILL STUFF BLOW SHEET 9000 at the same time from multiple consoles?) but long story short you can't "simply hand" a friend one of your games for him to play 'cause it's all virtual now, disks just being a convenient way for some to install games.

Note, not sure if they're going to enforce that "family" thing, so maybe you can share your collection with your closest friends with relative ease ¯3¯

And just FYI:
Quote:
Trade-in and resell your disc-based games: Today, some gamers choose to sell their old disc-based games back for cash and credit. We designed Xbox One so game publishers can enable you to trade in your games at participating retailers. Microsoft does not charge a platform fee to retailers, publishers, or consumers for enabling transfer of these games.

Future is weird :U
It sure is. I found this website with instructions on how to share games on the ps4, hope it helps.

Space Genius

Aseres
BF-dragontshd-40
Aseres
BF-dragontshd-40
Aseres
BF-dragontshd-40
PM 2.5 today: 163. Unhealthy for all
User Image
Also pigeon.
Going to Beijing tomorrow, want me to bring something for you guys? Marshall will come, of course.
Waah, so jelly! I love China <3 <3 <3 <3 Are you going to/did you go to shanghai? I can recommend tons of restaurants ect there. I lived there for 2 years and miss it every day emo </3

There is no travel plan ATM. Just random places. Haven't been to Shanghai yet, but there is plans. emo

aww, you should appreciate traveling around and seeing places! So cool! And China is one of the most exciting countries in the world. I hope you can see past the pollution (literally, lololol) and taxi drivers with long pinkie-nails and spitting and see the place for what it really is 3nodding

Fortunately a lot of the great things you can do in China you can do indoors! Namely shopping and eating amazing food, yummmm~
And we had ridiculous blazing sun here today in Rhodes. Had to reapply sunscreen like a champ, even JK did! With my sun allergy I would've preferred hail rofl

Annnnnnd the sun is out. Climbed a mountain today. The road sign said I walked 2.5 miles today. Marshall went too.

IRL Vampire

BF-dragontshd-40
Aseres
BF-dragontshd-40
Aseres
BF-dragontshd-40

Annnnnnd the sun is out. Climbed a mountain today. The road sign said I walked 2.5 miles today. Marshall went too.
hope you enjoyed your sun! heart I remember there being some really pretty mountains in China, with overgrown temples on them and all that jazz. We almost climbed a mountain too, although we rode donkeys up there emotion_awesome wts pix of JK riding a donkey emotion_awesome

Retro Punk

gataka

Indeed. Makes me NOT want to get an xbox even more now. Dam microsoft and their monopoly.

Thanks for enlightining info btw. I appreciate it.

Also....

@thread : Have we done an " Emote " mask Dev meat yet??

Space Genius

Aseres
BF-dragontshd-40
Aseres
BF-dragontshd-40
Aseres
BF-dragontshd-40

hope you enjoyed your sun! heart I remember there being some really pretty mountains in China, with overgrown temples on them and all that jazz. We almost climbed a mountain too, although we rode donkeys up there emotion_awesome wts pix of JK riding a donkey emotion_awesome

The only thing we had was our feet. emotion_awesome We only went up 1 miles because that is the edge of the botanic park, and we didn't pack enough stuff to climb the whole mountain. Then we went down to the water source. Wild cherries everywhere.
Did you know most types of rosé came from Nigeria?

IRL Vampire

BF-dragontshd-40
Aseres
BF-dragontshd-40
Aseres
BF-dragontshd-40

The only thing we had was our feet. emotion_awesome We only went up 1 miles because that is the edge of the botanic park, and we didn't pack enough stuff to climb the whole mountain. Then we went down to the water source. Wild cherries everywhere.
That sounds incredibly beautiful (although they probably weren't in bloom anymore? Is cherry-blossom season over over there too?) gogo share pictuurreesss~!11!!one!!

Space Genius

Aseres
BF-dragontshd-40
Aseres
BF-dragontshd-40
Aseres
BF-dragontshd-40

That sounds incredibly beautiful (although they probably weren't in bloom anymore? Is cherry-blossom season over over there too?) gogo share pictuurreesss~!11!!one!!

Unfortunately I don't have a computer near by. emotion_8c
Yes, the cherries are not blooming. In fact, when we went to the botanic park most flowers aren't blooming/has already bloomed. Only the roses (which blooms all years round) and some harmony named flowers opened their blossoms. Wild cherries are incredibly small when we got there, so we didn't took any pix. Nor we ate them.

IRL Vampire

BF-dragontshd-40
Aseres
BF-dragontshd-40
Aseres
BF-dragontshd-40

Unfortunately I don't have a computer near by. emotion_8c
Yes, the cherries are not blooming. In fact, when we went to the botanic park most flowers aren't blooming/has already bloomed. Only the roses (which blooms all years round) and some harmony named flowers opened their blossoms. Wild cherries are incredibly small when we got there, so we didn't took any pix. Nor we ate them.
yeah, unripe fruit isn't that great to eat sweatdrop . It still sounds really nice though! I hope you'll share lots of pictures once you get back to a computer! Your trip sounds really exciting, and I don't think a lot of the people in this forum will ever get the chance to see the Chinese countryside

Familiar Lunatic

Friday ninja

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
BF-dragontshd-40

Are you having fun? Don't worry, I promise to have another Lotte no Fits dance done before you return.
Oyaji - Ghin
gataka

Indeed. Makes me NOT want to get an xbox even more now. Dam microsoft and their monopoly.

Thanks for enlightining info btw. I appreciate it.

Also....

@thread : Have we done an " Emote " mask Dev meat yet??

PS4 totally pwned the XBone at E3! xd Like no contest after watching their respective press conferences. In many ways, I have no idea what Microsoft was thinking. All Sony had to do was continue the same policies as all previous consoles, and they look like heroes. blaugh

I *really* hate region locking on consoles as well, and the XBone will be locked (like the 360), while the PS4 WON'T be locked (like the PS3). Unless they can ensure that every Japanese game will be translated to the US, restrictions like these are stupid. There are always great games I need to import from Japan though since they aren't brought over. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff