new suggestions (please post) 0.072237960339943 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1412 ]

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Nymph of Spring
I know this is early, but I wanted to let you all know well in advance the plans for the dev meat on May 10th.
I've been talking with Mavdoc about this, and he fully supports it, so lets have some fun and plan this out.

User Image

Swarf's birthday is on Wednesday May 8th.. however since it's in the middle of the week and he's gonna be busy working on stuff.. the best time to have a party for him is at the dev. meat on Friday. This will allow for the maximum amount of not just users, but other devs/gaia staff to show up since some of them have been at the last few meats.

Swarf doesn't tend to look in the forums.. the last couple dev meats he showed up at were because I told him when and where to be.. ninja so I'm not worried about him stumbling across this. emotion_yatta

This party is going to have a pirate theme (Yarr pirate ) because as we all know.. swarf is our favorite pirate.
The server will be announced in this thread whenever it's available and the time will be the normal dev meat time. Please tel as many people as you can about this!
PM your friends and let them know! Lets try and get as many people as we can. emotion_c8

Don't forget to write a birthday wish on a special pirates Profile. C:

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate

arrr!!!!!!!!!!

Familiar Lunatic

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
gataka
lawl @ rig

no swarf doll.

i am disappointed.

Familiar Lunatic

scullylam
gataka
lawl @ rig

no swarf doll.

i am disappointed.
Make your own, I know you can : P

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
gataka
scullylam
gataka
lawl @ rig

no swarf doll.

i am disappointed.
Make your own, I know you can : P

i meant a pixel one. and if i wanted a real one, well, why not just go hug swarf then. xd

Mega Hoarder

Just my luck, I have to work at my temp job til 6 tomorrow, will be late to meet, hope I don't miss everything!
RafiCat
Just my luck, I have to work at my temp job til 6 tomorrow, will be late to meet, hope I don't miss everything!

Hopefully swarf will be able to hang out longer tomorrow. Good luck with the job! 3nodding

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Mavdoc
RafiCat

Hopefully swarf will be able to hang out longer tomorrow. Good luck with the job! 3nodding

Well.. His actual birthday was on the 8th.. He said he has a meeting and will be 30 minutes late to the meat.. but Im still positive he doesn't know what's going down.
Plus, Sisky is in on this and is gonna see if she can grab some people too. Hopefully Gaia can be understanding of our love for Pirates. sweatdrop
Nymph of Spring
Mavdoc
RafiCat

Well.. His actual birthday was on the 8th.. He said he has a meeting and will be 30 minutes late to the meat.. but Im still positive he doesn't know what's going down.
Plus, Sisky is in on this and is gonna see if she can grab some people too. Hopefully Gaia can be understanding of our love for Pirates. sweatdrop

Oh yeah, that's right-- you mentioned he'd be a little late there. That would work out even better for Rafi then to possibly get there in time! pirate

That is awesome Sisky might get some more people to join in! Great job Nymph on all your work getting this together. 3nodding

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Mavdoc
Nymph of Spring
Mavdoc
RafiCat

Oh yeah, that's right-- you mentioned he'd be a little late there. That would work out even better for Rafi then to possibly get there in time! pirate

That is awesome Sisky might get some more people to join in! Great job Nymph on all your work getting this together. 3nodding

Aw shucks. redface

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
I'll be at this special meet, assuming I don't fall asleep. xD

Retro Punk

Hey , this is Guin. I don't think i'll make the meet this Friday. I gotta work tomorrow. And i i get up early. Really early.
Oyaji - Ghin
Hey , this is Guin. I don't think i'll make the meet this Friday. I gotta work tomorrow. And i i get up early. Really early.

Aw, sorry to hear Guin. gonk Well I'm sure there will be lots of screenshots taken and maybe even a YouTube video you could possibly watch to experience it that way. 3nodding
As you've heard, today's dev meat is actually going to be a birthday party for swarf! biggrin So let's all gather and show love and appreciation for zOMG!'s special dev today. 3nodding

I'm sure you can guess the theme. emotion_awesome Arrrr, pirate of course me matey! pirate We'll meat up on the northwestern island in Buccaneer Boardwalk Full on Brain Clam server at 5pm PST today!

Thanks go to Nymph of Spring for setting all this up and choosing the location and theme! Not to mention being the one to lure the man of honor into this surprise partay! emotion_yatta

Here is the invitation Nymph sent out earlier: "Let's Party: Scurvy Celebration for Swarf" Seeya there! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff