Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Mavdoc
Platonic Purple Panda
Mavdoc

Thank you Mavdoc and everyone else for this dev meat theme and for thinking about us. I live in the Boston area, not even 20 minutes away in one of the communities that was told to stay indoors today and not come out or answer the door unless it was police in uniform with their ID's. O_o! This is just a very odd experience I guess?I think it's just weird seeing a town on tv that you know so well. That Arsenal mall where the whole team of police and other law enforcements are situated in is a place I go to shop A LOT. Was just there this week. xD

It's an interesting week so far to say the least. The whole nation has their eyes on Boston now...at least U.S.A.

Wow, I didn't know you were so close to all this! eek That would be so bizarre to have all this happening in your own backyard. Good thing you are safe! From the news, it looks like this whole ordeal is *just* about to end with the guy cornered in a backyard boat.

It's literally in our own backyard...I could walk on foot to Watertown in just a few minutes, just staying in doors all day and watching the news. O_O!

Space Genius

Monday night, my faith in humanity reached negative value.
A few minutes ago, it restored to positive.
*Confetti everywhere*

Mega Hoarder

my money is on penguin day... xd

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Here's two pics of our dev meat today!
User Image
User Image

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Mavdoc
TigerLilyChick
Mavdoc
TigerLilyChick
I'm not going to be here again today. I'm doing Relay for Life in honor of my high school color guard instructor's mom, who died from cancer during my senior year marching season.

You're participating in something very worthwhile and being a hero for that cause, so you are much better served there. Hope you have a good time! biggrin

The team I'm on will be serving mocktails at the event. Do you want me to save you one?

Mmm, sounds good. Sure, thank you! mrgreen

*hands you a Roy Rogers mocktail*

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Do you guys mind helping a friend? xD Please answer the question! I think I know which most of you will pick. xD

This is for my intro to stats class. Working on a project. :3

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/what-part-of-gaia-makes-you-log-on-to-play/t.85675395/
Platonic Purple Panda
Do you guys mind helping a friend? xD Please answer the question! I think I know which most of you will pick. xD

This is for my intro to stats class. Working on a project. :3

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/what-part-of-gaia-makes-you-log-on-to-play/t.85675395/

Statistics is a powerful medium, it's a shame most people don't know how to utilize it and we end up with crazy statistics being published.

Familiar Lunatic

Total random but I gotta drop this somewhere: Storybricks's involved in EverQuest Next ‘the biggest sandbox ever designed’...

Ok, that won't mean much to anyone but me xD

Note that Qixter's leading anything EverQuest. Which is cool, bwahahaha!!!

Now, the extra super short explanation of Storybricks is giving life to them NPCs ...Instead of mindless quest dispensers you get agents with emotions and goals and the ability to do something about said goals, and you interact with them in a sandbox-ish fashion, many approaches are possible, and you can even develop relationships with them...crazy AI stuff bringing more of the Role playing side of paper RPGs that never happened in their videogame form...

...not sure I'm getting the idea across, look it up although the info is a bit scattered... I'll see if I can...

....anyway, don't mind me. Geeking out on exciting MMO news. Move along :U

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
with the news, i vote for sushi's theme he suggested. zurg. let's go zurg for friday and.. a week right?

Mega Hoarder

scullylam
with the news, i vote for sushi's theme he suggested. zurg. let's go zurg for friday and.. a week right?

on reflection, I now think we shouldn't do a zurg meet, we can save that for JK's birthday.

Since so many were laid off so abruptly, I propose we go in mourning for everyone, rather than focusing solely on JK.

What do you think?

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
RafiCat
scullylam

on reflection, I now think we shouldn't do a zurg meet, we can save that for JK's birthday.

Since so many were laid off so abruptly, I propose we go in mourning for everyone, rather than focusing solely on JK.

What do you think?

i went zurg for the heck of it. but.. idk.. at this point, kinda trying to not be overwhelmed.

Familiar Lunatic

scullylam
...at this point, kinda trying to not be overwhelmed.
*rips shirt, displays mighty abs*
Be Overwhelmed.
Could crash a car into these wouln't leave a scratch.
emotion_dealwithit

...ok random ignore me. I need sleep >.>

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
gataka
scullylam
...at this point, kinda trying to not be overwhelmed.
*rips shirt, displays mighty abs*
Be Overwhelmed.
Could crash a car into these wouln't leave a scratch.
emotion_dealwithit

...ok random ignore me. I need sleep >.>

okay that made me smile a tad. >>;;;
I learned of the big news last night too, and it was pretty sad to hear. sad With all the seemingly successful FB and iOS games Gaia was making, I was hoping this sort of thing was behind them. Maybe they aren't doing the job though profits-wise, who knows.

Anyway, given the recent news, we should definitely have the next meat focused on JK or even Pan, mlos or any of the other people who were laid off.

The special meating I made mention of last week was actually going to be the 3 year anniversary of the dev meat this Friday. But instead let's go with either a zurg theme for JK or a mourning theme for everyone who left Gaia which was suggested in this thread.

You guys can discuss it for a day if you'd like to decide on which route we should go before I post the Friday announcement. I'll also try to get JK to attend this Friday too.

Keep your heads up-- no one is gone for good so long as zOMG! and Gaia is still here! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff