Doctor Who 0.27903682719547 27.9% [ 394 ]
Snooki 0.075779036827195 7.6% [ 107 ]
Spock 0.080736543909348 8.1% [ 114 ]
Yoda 0.1742209631728 17.4% [ 246 ]
new suggestions (please post) 0.072237960339943 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1412 ]

Mega Hoarder

turtless
Whoa it's really refreshing to see that you guys still hold these meats.

you should come and join us, instead of hanging out in cb all the time - that place will rot your brain you know!

Durem Lover

TigerLilyChick
rebe-chan
gosh, its been so long since I've been to a meet...I should start going again.

Hey rebe! It's been a while! How have you been?

wow, it has been quite some time huh? I've been good, you?

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image

Added the text. It's very meh.
I was very unsatisfied with all the fonts that I had.

Destructive Dabbler

i hate daylight saving, now i have to get up at 10AM if i wanna go to the meat D : //which i rarely do : T
Alisa Amiella
greeting

Hello Alisa biggrin
Pirate Captain Sushi
User Image

It seems like it would need an unconventional font like you picked to match the layout. Do you have the Pumpkin Fluff on a different layer? Maybe he could be moved to another location out of the way of "zOMGaians"? You'd have more freedom to use another text if you'd like then.

Sorry, when I mentioned about adding the day and time in the upper left corner, I had meant to add that it's at Friday at 5pm PST (the thing that doesn't change). We'd have to edit the banner every week to reflect the place, theme etc. It could say "Join us in zOMG! every Friday at 5pm PST!" or something similar. biggrin

Newbie Noob

Mavdoc
Pirate Captain Sushi
User Image

It seems like it would need an unconventional font like you picked to match the layout. Do you have the Pumpkin Fluff on a different layer? Maybe he could be moved to another location out of the way of "zOMGaians"? You'd have more freedom to use another text if you'd like then.

Sorry, when I mentioned about adding the day and time in the upper left corner, I had meant to add that it's at Friday at 5pm PST (the thing that doesn't change). We'd have to edit the banner every week to reflect the place, theme etc. It could say "Join us in zOMG! every Friday at 5pm PST!" or something similar. biggrin

mwahaha.. i noticed the same thing...lol xP ... oh btw, cute avi

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Mavdoc
Pirate Captain Sushi
User Image

Gotcha about the time thing!
And sadly the pumpkin fluff is on that very layer with the other fluffs, but I could relocate the lines on his lineart layer and refill the shape in another location.
Typically I just merge all the lineart to one layer and make a whole bunch of other layers for the colors.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Wait, I got an idea.
I'll flip the image below the text.
Pirate Captain Sushi
Wait, I got an idea.
I'll flip the image below the text.

Heeey! idea That's a great solution to the issue. 3nodding

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
Fixed up some of the font too.
Pirate Captain Sushi
User Image

Very nice! biggrin It flows so much better now, and actually I like the layout of having the Pumpkin Fluff on the left side better too. 3nodding It's good you're able to expand those smaller letters now, and I also like the modification you made on "Unite!". mrgreen

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Mavdoc
Pirate Captain Sushi
User Image

Very nice! biggrin It flows so much better now, and actually I like the layout of having the Pumpkin Fluff on the left side better too. 3nodding It's good you're able to expand those smaller letters now, and I also like the modification you made on "Unite!". mrgreen

I still want to make a few changes to it. I feel the color of the time is disrupting the flow of the image.
I might make it white, so that it still stands out on the darker background, but melds with the image and forces "zOMGaians UNITE!" to be the key thing people look at.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Pirate Captain Sushi
User Image
DONE

Awesome, great job Sushi! biggrin Thank you for creating this, and thank you jellykans for coming up with the idea of a meats banner! 3nodding

Would you or anyone else happen to have a place where you could host this image for anyone to put in their sig or is the one used okay? I tried to do so with Dropbox, but for some reason, Gaia has been rejecting all Dropbox links I've given it for months now, including this. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff