Sorn 0.014164305949008 1.4% [ 20 ]
Doctor Who 0.27903682719547 27.9% [ 394 ]
Snooki 0.075779036827195 7.6% [ 107 ]
Spock 0.080736543909348 8.1% [ 114 ]
Yoda 0.1742209631728 17.4% [ 246 ]
new suggestions (please post) 0.072237960339943 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1412 ]

Destructive Dabbler

Why do forums do this to me D ": sometimes the pages randomly do oldest posts at the bottom and newest at the top so top to bottom i'm reading backwards in time comments-wise and it's a bit repetitive and disorienting Q_Q

Also missed the meat : d but it was worth it this time.

Retro Punk

badtzmaru

I don't know if it is official or fan art. I found it on tumblr so if it is fan art it's pretty dam good !

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
dark meion gashe
Why do forums do this to me D ": sometimes the pages randomly do oldest posts at the bottom and newest at the top so top to bottom i'm reading backwards in time comments-wise and it's a bit repetitive and disorienting Q_Q

Dark that happens to me sometimes too! I just have to refresh the damn page. gonk

Destructive Dabbler

Platonic Purple Panda
dark meion gashe

Dark that happens to me sometimes too! I just have to refresh the damn page. gonk

Ooh refreshing, I'll have to try that next time.

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
dark meion gashe
Platonic Purple Panda
dark meion gashe

I have the problem where it takes awhile for thread pages to load too, the page goes gray and I'm waiting xD. I need to refresh a lot sometimes. @_@!

Destructive Dabbler

Platonic Purple Panda
dark meion gashe
Platonic Purple Panda
dark meion gashe

I have the problem where it takes awhile for thread pages to load too, the page goes gray and I'm waiting xD. I need to refresh a lot sometimes. @_@!

Wow : 0 i never know if i had that problem... though i'm not on the forums much anyway : d

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
baby_kitty_258
scullylam
baby_kitty_258
scullylam
laaaaaaaaaawwwwlllll today's theme. i expect a long school bus. wink

haha..marshall is a back seat driver... emotion_awesome ... lol

and sadly, i missed the meet. marshall gave me the wrong directions so we ended up somewhere else. xd

ahah... not a good enough excuse ( we all know of marshall's intentions..lol ) 3nodding 3nodding

Mav thought my avi was "kickass"....♫♪ lahlahlahlahlala ♪♫ ... smile heart heart heart heart emotion_kirakira emotion_awesome emotion_kirakira

>> what ever do you mean?

TigerLilyChick
Dang it, Marshall!

i should have never allowed him to be the navigator. his map reading skills fail.

Mavdoc
I don't know what you see in that guy. Why do you stay with him? stare

rofl

OH YOU. emotion_awesome

Newbie Noob

scullylam
baby_kitty_258
scullylam
baby_kitty_258
scullylam

and sadly, i missed the meet. marshall gave me the wrong directions so we ended up somewhere else. xd

ahah... not a good enough excuse ( we all know of marshall's intentions..lol ) 3nodding 3nodding

Mav thought my avi was "kickass"....♫♪ lahlahlahlahlala ♪♫ ... smile heart heart heart heart emotion_kirakira emotion_awesome emotion_kirakira

hahaha..don't even pretend you're innocent after traipsing off with MARSHALL and no word whatsoever about where you went or when you were going to be back and mostly, what you did there. lol oh puleese... "what ever do you mean? * emotion_kirakira * "... lol xd

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
baby_kitty_258
scullylam
baby_kitty_258
scullylam
baby_kitty_258
scullylam

hahaha..don't even pretend you're innocent after traipsing off with MARSHALL and no word whatsoever about where you went or when you were going to be back and mostly, what you did there. lol oh puleese... "what ever do you mean? * emotion_kirakira * "... lol xd

rofl

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
>>. friday...

Mega Hoarder

scullylam
>>. friday...

yup, what time does JK usually update the op?
We wouldn't be alive without it. Any creature or plant that ever was or ever will be wouldn't have existed without it. It could very well be the most rare and desired resource and commodity in the entire Universe. Yet we take it for granted.

What is it?? WATER! emotion_sweatdrop

Today is "World Water Day" and also the theme for today's dev meat. (thanks go to oTobias for the idea biggrin )

So it's pretty straight forward. Let's show some much needed appreciation for that unique substance that we all rely on every day. 3nodding

We'll meat on Bladed Vase server today at 5pm PST in Gold Beach, one screen above the bonfire.

Hope 2 see YOU! sweatdrop

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Mavdoc
We wouldn't be alive without it. Any creature or plant that ever was or ever will be wouldn't have existed without it. It could very well be the most rare and desired resource and commodity in the entire Universe. Yet we take it for granted.

What is it?? WATER! emotion_sweatdrop

Today is "World Water Day" and also the theme for today's dev meat. (thanks go to oTobias for the idea biggrin )

So it's pretty straight forward. Let's show some much needed appreciation for that unique substance that we all rely on every day. 3nodding

We'll meat on Bladed Vase server today at 5pm PST in Gold Beach, one screen above the bonfire.

Hope 2 see YOU! sweatdrop

Heheh I see what you did down there.
I hope I can make it, I might be busy.. sweatdrop I shall try.

Retro Punk

User Image

for those that like a lil flavor in their H20
User Image

and some wallpaper dont waste...

EDIT: can't wait to see everyone's cool and refreshing selves !

also should we post these now?
User Image

EDIT:
HAVE You GUYS voted in the new MONTHLY UPDATE poll?!?! It has to do with zomg !! stop on by and show your support !!! pro zomg is only at 34% (im only mentioning "all of the above" wink

LiNK : vote in poll MARCH 2013

Playful Guildswoman

[ JK ]
Updated on Mar 22nd
Join Mavdoc at Gold Beach, one screen above bonfire on Bladed Vase server at 5pm PST today!

Today's theme is..."World Water Day"

User Image

Each Friday, come play zOMG! with us. We could do some boss runs... or just chill and hang out. We can also have a BBQ and play some beach volleyball. 3nodding

I'll update this post with the time and location each Friday...

Hope to see you then. razz

[ JK ] is working too hard, someone tell him it's PDT now...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff