Snooki 0.075779036827195 7.6% [ 107 ]
Spock 0.080736543909348 8.1% [ 114 ]
Yoda 0.1742209631728 17.4% [ 246 ]
new suggestions (please post) 0.072237960339943 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1412 ]

Fashionable Rogue

Mavdoc
10 years-- a decade of Gaia! emotion_awesome

We've all had lots of experiences from the time we were total Gaia n00bs until now. Not to mention lots of outfits. mrgreen Depending on what items were new, desired or just affordable at the time, our looks have changed over the years. Similar to how people laugh at themselves for the way they used to dress in the '80s for instance, we probably wore some outfits that are funny today or maybe just as awesome! biggrin

So the theme for today's dev meat is "My favorite Gaia outfit!". It could be something that reminds you of your best times on Gaia, when you finally got the gold to afford your dream outfit, or something that you wore to a Gaia wedding, party or zOMG! run that garnered a lot of attention. Whatever you consider your *favorite* look (current outfit doesn't count! xd ).

zOMG! was build as a kind of spiritual successor and improvement to a popular feature on Gaia that existed almost from the beginning, Gaia Towns. So to honor that heritage, we'll meat at 5pm PST in Village Greens at the southernmost entrance to Towns! 3nodding

I don't think i can re create what i used to look like...i was a hot mess
This used to be me >.<
Edit- Nevermind i think i have it...and i still own all the items to make it...hmm maybe i am a hoarder <.<

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
LMAO that's spot is an entrance to towns as well? I had no idea!!!!

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I guess I'll pick my first dream avi since I was so happy to get it and I didn't care if it was cluttered. I was just happy to have enough to save for it that I got the guts to post it in arenas but got harsh criticism. Yay for tektek!

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
xXDaRk_AnGeLXx XD
Mavdoc

We've all had lots of experiences from the time we were total Gaia n00bs until now. Not to mention lots of outfits. mrgreen Depending on what items were new, desired or just affordable at the time, our looks have changed over the years. Similar to how people laugh at themselves for the way they used to dress in the '80s for instance, we probably wore some outfits that are funny today or maybe just as awesome! biggrin

So the theme for today's dev meat is "My favorite Gaia outfit!". It could be something that reminds you of your best times on Gaia, when you finally got the gold to afford your dream outfit, or something that you wore to a Gaia wedding, party or zOMG! run that garnered a lot of attention. Whatever you consider your *favorite* look (current outfit doesn't count! xd ).

zOMG! was build as a kind of spiritual successor and improvement to a popular feature on Gaia that existed almost from the beginning, Gaia Towns. So to honor that heritage, we'll meat at 5pm PST in Village Greens at the southernmost entrance to Towns! 3nodding

This used to be me >.<
Edit- Nevermind i think i have it...and i still own all the items to make it...hmm maybe i am a hoarder <.<

wow!!! :O

i went more simplistic since.. well i had a ton of cluttered avatars.. but this one seemed easiest to recreate. opted out my bubbles since.. it was overkill. xd

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
I might pick one of my past avis for this. Well, the past avis where I still have everything for.

Playful Guildswoman

SERVER? Bladed Vase? It's where we met last time and is up.

xXDaRk_AnGeLXx XD
Mavdoc

This used to be me >.<

Barton Sweetheart

Would like to know the server if that's okay

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Does anyone remember when this was my avi? *points to what I'm wearing now*

Retro Punk

scullylam
GuinAoiichi
scullylam

and, i kinda stopped making them for now. i just don't know what else would be cute to do. sweatdrop

Hmmm? *p0nders*

how about a Kikoshi doll one?

fluff one?

water spout?

Twins?

Those girls that are lost in Otami ruins???

Wish tree?

Vamp?
Wolf?
NF or BD?

boooo gaia. i didn't get a notice on this. sorry guin. sad

uh... uh... hmmm... not sure if i want to do the vamp and werewolves.. i mean, i can't think of how to make them cute looking... wish tree, nah. can't even remember the girls in otami. xd i'll think about it and surprise you.

whee a surprise ! *waits with anticipation ! * ( the notice problem was my fault... i , uh...accidentally quoted mah sef when i did the edit , you know so as not to stretch the page? )

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
GuinAoiichi
scullylam
GuinAoiichi
scullylam

and, i kinda stopped making them for now. i just don't know what else would be cute to do. sweatdrop

Hmmm? *p0nders*

how about a Kikoshi doll one?

fluff one?

water spout?

Twins?

Those girls that are lost in Otami ruins???

Wish tree?

Vamp?
Wolf?
NF or BD?

boooo gaia. i didn't get a notice on this. sorry guin. sad

uh... uh... hmmm... not sure if i want to do the vamp and werewolves.. i mean, i can't think of how to make them cute looking... wish tree, nah. can't even remember the girls in otami. xd i'll think about it and surprise you.

whee a surprise ! *waits with anticipation ! * ( the notice problem was my fault... i , uh...accidentally quoted mah sef when i did the edit , you know so as not to stretch the page? )

wink
jellykans
SERVER? Bladed Vase? It's where we met last time and is up.

xXDaRk_AnGeLXx XD
Mavdoc

This used to be me >.<

Aw shoot, the thread opening didn't get updated?? stressed Yup, let's go with Bladed Vase server for the dev meat at 5pm PST-- soon! 3nodding

Retro Punk

Bladed Vase it is !

I couldn't decide on my favorite. All the outfits i got save are my favorites. But this one i rarely wear. I like it cuz, ....well it just looks badass !

As if , he's about to pull the sword of his back ! xd

Malevolent Tycoon

TigerLilyChick
Does anyone remember when this was my avi? *points to what I'm wearing now*
I miss you in that red dress emotion_dowant
Yes, I am always watching

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Avi based off of a character in a zomg book I never finished o3o

Mega Hoarder

Fallen wish is the most expensive item (by far) I've ever bought for myself. I saved for it for a long time, because I really like the I Am Dragon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff