Yoda 0.1742209631728 17.4% [ 246 ]
new suggestions (please post) 0.072237960339943 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1412 ]

Playful Guildswoman

gataka
jellykans
gataka
Can't connect to any server. I'll try with IE later >:/

Next time close all but one tab, then clear cache, and if that fails, go grab ccleaner (Cache Cleaner) for free from Piriform. Just google ccleaner. Ignore the paid for program. It's free, fast, and scours off temp files.

Then you might be able to get in on one tab.
*Crap Cleaner : P
, it
Yup, it cleans off all the crap - esp useful when a game has an upload.

Newbie Noob

scullylam
well, i'm ready... i think...

cute avi.. smile

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
baby_kitty_258
scullylam

cute avi.. smile

you look really cute too!!!! better than me really. <3333333333333 imps.
Since Panda was unable to make it - I did the liberty and took amateur screenies of our meat today. Our meat was "divine" tonight and her avi would have looked nice with the other angels. I hope you enjoyed your show, Panda!

Binary and I were early this time! Well, on time heh.
The night party before the party.
User Image

And then it got crowded. All those angels.
User Image

And when I walked off screen and some avis turned themselves around.. some people fixed themselves.
User Image

No screenies of chat, however..
how's my photography l0l

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Jon Mess

I love the screenies! Thanks for doing it! I was hoping someone would! Mavdoc stands out the most, his avatar glows for some reason. smile I wish I was there! Seemed fun. Sitting by the water and just relaxing and doing nothing but chatting...oh wait dis is not real. rofl

Newbie Noob

scullylam
baby_kitty_258
scullylam

cute avi.. smile

nah... i like the way you put your's together smile
Platonic Purple Panda
Jon Mess
I love the screenies! Thanks for doing it! I was hoping someone would! Mavdoc stands out the most, his avatar glows for some reason. smile I wish I was there! Seemed fun. Sitting by the water and just relaxing and doing nothing but chatting...oh wait dis is not real. rofl
He does. It's like he chose to sit at a place that always illuminated him, hah. Guess he was the "divine angel" that he talked about.

I really liked taking the screenies actually. Wish you could be there as well. 3nodding

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
baby_kitty_258
scullylam
baby_kitty_258
scullylam

cute avi.. smile

whee

it was that marshall huh....

Newbie Noob

scullylam
baby_kitty_258
scullylam
baby_kitty_258
scullylam

cute avi.. smile

whee

His sock and undies, I guess, left a lot to be *ahem* desired... ahahaha xP gonk

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
baby_kitty_258
scullylam
baby_kitty_258
scullylam
baby_kitty_258
scullylam

cute avi.. smile

whee

His sock and undies, I guess, left a lot to be *ahem* desired... ahahaha xP gonk

@_@

Newbie Noob

scullylam
baby_kitty_258
scullylam
baby_kitty_258
scullylam

whee

@_@

lol .... whee

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Jon Mess
Platonic Purple Panda
Jon Mess
He does. It's like he chose to sit at a place that always illuminated him, hah. Guess he was the "divine angel" that he talked about.

I really liked taking the screenies actually. Wish you could be there as well. 3nodding

Well take more screenies in future meats! I like doing it to keep a memory of the meats with images. Next week I'll be there for sure, since my show is over now I have nothing else to do all night. XD
Platonic Purple Panda
Jon Mess
Platonic Purple Panda
Jon Mess

Well take more screenies in future meats! I like doing it to keep a memory of the meats with images. Next week I'll be there for sure, since my show is over now I have nothing else to do all night. XD
That "ok, now what.. what2do with life" feeling after finishing the finale of a show? Haha, perhaps I will!

Also, Scully, you were the last contributer to my Mega Tipsy Achievement, thank you!

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Jon Mess
Platonic Purple Panda
Jon Mess
Platonic Purple Panda
Jon Mess

That "ok, now what.. what2do with life" feeling after finishing the finale of a show? Haha, perhaps I will!

Also, Scully, you were the last contributer to my Mega Tipsy Achievement, thank you!

That's exactly it! What to do now that my favorite show is over? I'm starting to realize my "friends" are not real but fictional characters. Joking! >_>! But I have you gaians still! 3nodding I think I'll head to bed and play this app game until I fall asleep. Good night Jon Mess and everyone else.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff