Yoda 0.1742209631728 17.4% [ 246 ]
new suggestions (please post) 0.072237960339943 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1412 ]

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Raffle my friend made to help with the artificial inflation of power-up woes: Power-Up Raffle

Fashionable Capitalist

7,100 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bidding War 100
well, hello everyone.... mrgreen

Newbie Noob

scullylam
baby_kitty_258
scullylam

I love your status comment....lol. and I completely agree, we should have zOMG achievements. 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding Yes! and a suggestion page: You have achieved the "outstalking Marshall" achievement 300 pts ..... ahahah. smile

*Congrazzles* xd

xd dang it why didn't i check this moments before i changed my status. thanks! at sisky's blt thingy, i asked for zomg achievements and she said she'd pass it along. think she liked the idea too. just, today i was surprised seeing i got some achievements. i was hoping i magically reached the 1 mil gold one but nope. it was winning in hoc. emotion_facepalm

and think of all the cool zomg achievements there could be. but, i would probably keep them to a small amount at first. like 1. eb 2. bb 3. colliseum 4. dms where you have defeated them or something like that. sweatdrop

IKR? and maybe Gaia is hoping this will rake in people with OCD for achievements talk2hand , wow. (Can you challenge meh?...lol jkjk ... I've already missed quite a few already, so HoC one's don't bother me at all... xp )

If they did, I would like to see them in sync with the original Achievements we got: ie. "flatterer" "full closet" "gender bender". Okei, say something like what I had seen others in zOMG do: an achievement for "POWER RANGERS" defeat "OMGWTF"..etc. (something specific and funny) lol. Somehow a HoC achievement belittles the game to nothing more than a passing fancy. *respectfully bows out*
Shinju Fortuna
Mavdoc
Shinju Fortuna
Mavdoc

❤ ♔ Hey Old Man. (: So, I never got around to asking why we don't do meats in Barton Town anymore. ♔ ❤

I had wanted to hold them in Barton so we could greet and help any new players that might be starting out, and become friends with them if they don't know anyone yet and are feeling kinda alone and lost in the game.

Over the course of several meats, some people asked why we always meat in Barton and expressed interest in holding them elsewhere too. So I just had an impromptu vote to get everyone's feedback. Most people were cool with the idea, so from then on, I picked a new location every meat.

Also around that time, I told JK I'd come up with the themes each week so he didn't have to. This gave me the chance to pick locations that fit the theme if possible too.

So that's about it. 3nodding

❤ ♔ o: Ohhhhhhhh. Well that makes sense. Do you like the smelly-ness of the sewers? razz Last two times I've gone that's where it's been. We should do it at Gold Beach to confuse everyone, or somewhere in Bassken. (There are still different locations we can go to right? Or is it just the sewers?) ♔ ❤

You must have odd timing for when you drop into meats, because we've held them in the sewers only twice! xd We've had them in all corners of the map throughout all areas that aren't instances. This last meat was in the sewers just because it fit with the Steampunk style well. 3nodding
Migi Lambkins
well, hello everyone.... mrgreen

Hiya Migi-- welcome to the thread! biggrin

Bashful Poster

12,050 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
Mavdoc

On the day of your hangout space being installed and is live Mavdoc, we should have a grand opening meat. I can imagine it to be one of the most packed meats you've ever hosted o3o
I love that now I have my two favorite people dolls, they're both wearing their doll's avis.

IRL Cat

Jon Mess
I love that now I have my two favorite people dolls, they're both wearing their doll's avis.
that hurts the other real people with dolls
curtneko
Jon Mess
2badsosad

IRL Cat

Jon Mess
curtneko
Jon Mess
2badsosad
just wait until they refuse to wear buy a jon mess doll
curtneko
Jon Mess
curtneko
Jon Mess
2badsosad

Pls.

IRL Cat

Binary Mess
curtneko
Jon Mess
curtneko
Jon Mess
2badsosad

Pls.
you'd wear it, but you don't work for gaia
curtneko
Binary Mess
curtneko
Jon Mess
curtneko
Jon Mess
2badsosad

Pls.

Ofc I would wear it and what difference does it make that I don't work for Gaia?
I'm glad though to not work for Gaia anyways since all they care about is their greed which sadly helps support this site.

IRL Cat

Binary Mess
curtneko
Binary Mess
curtneko
Jon Mess
2badsosad

Pls.

Ofc I would wear it and what difference does it make that I don't work for Gaia?
I'm glad though to not work for Gaia anyways since all they care about is their greed which sadly helps support this site.
all money is drug money, binary
curtneko
Binary Mess
curtneko
Binary Mess
curtneko
Jon Mess
2badsosad

Pls.

all money is drug money, binary

Well I hate drugs prescription, medical, or otherwise.
Now what to do with my $60?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces