9,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
scullylam
Shinju Fortuna
scullylam
omg 10101011 and shinju stop trololololololing. > <

and yeah, it was one of the rare jk meets that happened too. i not changed my sig since, i don't have anything that has 1up'd it yet. then again, that santa marshall gets more tempting everytime i look at my desktop. ;D

jking. xd

❤ ♔ Lol razz
I didn't meant to troll, he just intercepted the conversation before it even started. But that meat was extremely random, lol. I heard he hasn't been active for a while, so I'm not expecting anymore crazy a** meats like that unless Old Man suddenly gets some super Gaia powers. xd ♔ ❤

it's cool shinju.

and yeah... though one in a blue moon would be nice, or at least a few more meets than last year. >>

❤ ♔ He might be busy with something else though. Have a second job, who knows? But the meats wit Old Man aren't bad, they're pretty fun actually. (: ♔ ❤

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I just wanted to thank Terror for posting the question about Mavdoc's hangout space and Sisky replied about it at the latest ATA: Sisky's reply. It's second to last post on page 13. So even though she can't promise anything with it, at least she is looking into it. biggrin

Sparkly Spotter

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Scobre
I just wanted to thank Terror for posting the question about Mavdoc's hangout space and Sisky replied about it at the latest ATA: Sisky's reply. It's second to last post on page 13. So even though she can't promise anything with it, at least she is looking into it. biggrin

oooo this sounds promising!

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Shinju Fortuna
scullylam
Shinju Fortuna
scullylam

and yeah, it was one of the rare jk meets that happened too. i not changed my sig since, i don't have anything that has 1up'd it yet. then again, that santa marshall gets more tempting everytime i look at my desktop. ;D

jking. xd

❤ ♔ Lol razz
I didn't meant to troll, he just intercepted the conversation before it even started. But that meat was extremely random, lol. I heard he hasn't been active for a while, so I'm not expecting anymore crazy a** meats like that unless Old Man suddenly gets some super Gaia powers. xd ♔ ❤

it's cool shinju.

and yeah... though one in a blue moon would be nice, or at least a few more meets than last year. >>

❤ ♔ He might be busy with something else though. Have a second job, who knows? But the meats wit Old Man aren't bad, they're pretty fun actually. (: ♔ ❤

true. though, from awhile back, most users at the meet were feeling sad not seeing jk around. some thinking he dropped zomg entirely. can never know if no one ever tries to ask.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
scullylam
Shinju Fortuna
scullylam
Shinju Fortuna
scullylam

jking. xd

❤ ♔ Lol razz

it's cool shinju.

true. though, from awhile back, most users at the meet were feeling sad not seeing jk around. some thinking he dropped zomg entirely. can never know if no one ever tries to ask.

I did try asking sisky about JK and swarf working on zOMG! again after they are done with their projects. It seems like they won't be done for awhile. Swarf's Gaiaversary meat was fun though. Sisky's BLT reply

IRL Cat

Scobre
scullylam
Shinju Fortuna
scullylam
Shinju Fortuna
scullylam

jking. xd

❤ ♔ Lol razz

it's cool shinju.

I did try asking sisky about JK and swarf working on zOMG! again after they are done with their projects. It seems like they won't be done for awhile. Swarf's Gaiaversary meat was fun though. Sisky's BLT reply
it isn't gonna happen

better to be realistic and accept the truth than optimistic and be let down

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
curtneko
Scobre
scullylam
Shinju Fortuna
scullylam

it's cool shinju.

it isn't gonna happen

Ooh I got a post stalker. burning_eyes If it wasn't for optimism, zOMG! would have been removed completely by now. Time to share a quote then. biggrin

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."
-Dr. Seuss

IRL Cat

Scobre
curtneko
Scobre
scullylam
Shinju Fortuna
scullylam

it's cool shinju.

it isn't gonna happen

Ooh I got a post stalker. burning_eyes If it wasn't for optimism, zOMG! would have been removed completely by now. Time to share a quote then. biggrin

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."
-Dr. Seuss
how am i a post stalker, you were the latest poster in a thread on the first page

zomg hasn't been removed because it still makes money for gaia, just not enough to warrant an update

optimism has nothing to do with it

however, one person being optimistic while the rest are realistic just results in the optimist being disappointed

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
curtneko
Scobre
curtneko
Scobre
scullylam

it isn't gonna happen

-Dr. Seuss
how am i a post stalker, you were the latest poster in a thread on the first page

zomg hasn't been removed because it still makes money for gaia, just not enough to warrant an update

however, one person being optimistic while the rest are realistic just results in the optimist being disappointed

It was a joke. rofl You mentioned the word optimistic, that's all. Well if just being realistic, why should any of us still be on Gaia then? It had 100K people, now 10K people. We should all give up on trying to fix inflation then too. Forget trying to find cures for cancer. I just think if no one in the world didn't have any kind of optimism that we wouldn't get anywhere in life and just be couch potatoes. So many medical and science advances have been achieved with optimism.

IRL Cat

Scobre
curtneko
Scobre
curtneko
Scobre
scullylam

it isn't gonna happen

-Dr. Seuss

It was a joke. rofl You mentioned the word optimistic, that's all. Well if just being realistic, why should any of us still be on Gaia then? It had 100K people, now 10K people. We should all give up on trying to fix inflation then too. Forget trying to find cures for cancer. I just think if no one in the world didn't have any kind of optimism that we wouldn't get anywhere in life and just be couch potatoes. So many medical and science advances have been achieved with optimism.
having optimism for something possible is different than having optimism for something that just isn't gonna happen

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
curtneko
Scobre
curtneko
Scobre
curtneko
it isn't gonna happen

-Dr. Seuss

having optimism for something possible is different than having optimism for something that just isn't gonna happen

Good thing facing health problems has taught me how to deal with the challenge of facing the impossible then. biggrin Good luck trying something impossible for yourself too. The challenge is thrilling.

IRL Cat

Scobre
curtneko
Scobre
curtneko
Scobre
curtneko
it isn't gonna happen

-Dr. Seuss

Good thing facing health problems has taught me how to deal with the challenge of facing the impossible then. biggrin Good luck trying something impossible for yourself too. The challenge is thrilling.
there is no challenge, only unanswered patience

Newbie Noob

scullylam

I love your status comment....lol. and I completely agree, we should have zOMG achievements. 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding Yes! and a suggestion page: You have achieved the "outstalking Marshall" achievement 300 pts ..... ahahah. smile

*Congrazzles* xd

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
baby_kitty_258
scullylam

I love your status comment....lol. and I completely agree, we should have zOMG achievements. 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding Yes! and a suggestion page: You have achieved the "outstalking Marshall" achievement 300 pts ..... ahahah. smile

*Congrazzles* xd

xd dang it why didn't i check this moments before i changed my status. thanks! at sisky's blt thingy, i asked for zomg achievements and she said she'd pass it along. think she liked the idea too. just, today i was surprised seeing i got some achievements. i was hoping i magically reached the 1 mil gold one but nope. it was winning in hoc. emotion_facepalm

and think of all the cool zomg achievements there could be. but, i would probably keep them to a small amount at first. like 1. eb 2. bb 3. colliseum 4. dms where you have defeated them or something like that. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff