Yoda 0.1742209631728 17.4% [ 246 ]
new suggestions (please post) 0.072237960339943 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1412 ]

Playful Guildswoman

Platonic Purple Panda
jellykans
gataka
What. Clan chat. That thing works?

On the rare brief occasion....but even then it may work for some clan members but not all...

It usually works for me in that the clan chat explodes where the previous chats come on at once when I wasn't on the game and that's when I get on coming post of people chatting right then. @_@~

Um, Panda, I didn't quite follow that. A comma between on and coming? As in earlier chat while you were off zOMG showing up just as you enter zOMG? I've only had brief chats pop up, 1 to 3 comments, nothing long. Perhaps it has gotten worse? I've spent no long periods in zOMG since my fingers started going numb in mid-summer.

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
jellykans
Platonic Purple Panda
jellykans
gataka

On the rare brief occasion....but even then it may work for some clan members but not all...

It usually works for me in that the clan chat explodes where the previous chats come on at once when I wasn't on the game and that's when I get on coming post of people chatting right then. @_@~

Um, Panda, I didn't quite follow that. A comma between on and coming? As in earlier chat while you were off zOMG showing up just as you enter zOMG? I've only had brief chats pop up, 1 to 3 comments, nothing long. Perhaps it has gotten worse? I've spent no long periods in zOMG since my fingers started going numb in mid-summer.

LOL sorry, I had a feeling that wouldn't make sense. The clan chat works for me like this, when I go on zOMG, after a few minutes, the clan chat will pop up and a wall of text of people chatting will show up, and then after that it goes back to normal with whoever is using the clan chat then and I can read people posting like regular shout or talk.

Playful Guildswoman

Platonic Purple Panda
jellykans
Platonic Purple Panda
jellykans
gataka

LOL sorry, I had a feeling that wouldn't make sense. The clan chat works for me like this, when I go on zOMG, after a few minutes, the clan chat will pop up and a wall of text of people chatting will show up, and then after that it goes back to normal with whoever is using the clan chat then and I can read people posting like regular shout or talk.

If it consistently works that well, I can easily live with that! I've been over on FB, puzzling it out some more...it's confusingly counter-intuitive for me, but I am connecting with many I haven't spoken to in about 4 years - got disciplined on fb twice for inviting friends who didn't recognize my name after so long, so decided I'd best email them first, unless we'd spoken elsewhere between. Was aiming for about 2 local activities a month for now, 2 a week in Spring, but I seem to have a lot scheduled in January so far...lol. And - was hoping to have my hands rehabbed by late March. Might need to pick and choose so I don't get myself in a box. Rushig frantically is counterproductive.

Dang - I DO love clan chat - your news is good news! Last time we really used it, I was standing next to one member who couldn't use it and talking to another who was in another layer and another area of zOMG - the convo left out the person standing next to me, which was super, super weird. And the other one wandered off....

But it's lovely when it works. Just make yourself laugh during the burst of wall of text, then enjoy it.

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
jellykans
Platonic Purple Panda
jellykans
Platonic Purple Panda
jellykans

If it consistently works that well, I can easily live with that! I've been over on FB, puzzling it out some more...it's confusingly counter-intuitive for me, but I am connecting with many I haven't spoken to in about 4 years - got disciplined on fb twice for inviting friends who didn't recognize my name after so long, so decided I'd best email them first, unless we'd spoken elsewhere between. Was aiming for about 2 local activities a month for now, 2 a week in Spring, but I seem to have a lot scheduled in January so far...lol. And - was hoping to have my hands rehabbed by late March. Might need to pick and choose so I don't get myself in a box. Rushig frantically is counterproductive.

Dang - I DO love clan chat - your news is good news! Last time we really used it, I was standing next to one member who couldn't use it and talking to another who was in another layer and another area of zOMG - the convo left out the person standing next to me, which was super, super weird. And the other one wandered off....

But it's lovely when it works. Just make yourself laugh during the burst of wall of text, then enjoy it.

LOL, your first paragraph is quit odd. But yeah clan chats has it's usefulness, when you need to find the last member for your crew!!! emotion_awesome

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Check out the a semi old pic I dug up from photo album XD. I believe this was last year!

User Image

Good memory.

And this..I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING. Click at your own risk.

User Image

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Platonic Purple Panda

User Image

That was totally worth clicking at my own risk! All I can say is "Dang, Mav!"

Retro Punk

Mavdoc
GuinAoiichi
is this SteamPunk enough????

EDIT: Woah ! Barton Sewers how apropos ! lol. Haven't been there in a while. (since last year)

Also found this : http://steampunkd.tumblr.com/

Outfit looks great-- totally Steampunk! biggrin

Whoa, cool website! eek

Thanks man. Tumblr is good for pic , if nothing else. sweatdrop

Here's one i found while browsing.

User Image

I wish i could'a made the meet man ! To bad i have to work so early in the am , otherwise i would surely make it. 3nodding

BTW, Did you check out the pic on page 11 ?? It's the one next to the video. The only pic with the girl sitting down wearing jeans and holding a cigar. ( i was going to say " it's the one with the hawty who has goggles on her head..." But..... rolleyes )
TigerLilyChick
Platonic Purple Panda

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's obvious he meant that.
And generally, a lot of fast food is hard on anyone.

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Binary Mess
TigerLilyChick
Platonic Purple Panda

User Image

I knew that. But it still sounded wrong.

My brother loved IN-N-OUT when he was living in California.
TigerLilyChick
Binary Mess
TigerLilyChick
Platonic Purple Panda

User Image

I knew that. But it still sounded wrong.

My brother loved IN-N-OUT when he was living in California.

It only sounds wrong if your mind is wrong.

Retro Punk

Binary Mess
TigerLilyChick
Platonic Purple Panda

User Image

You know, thats the first thing that came to my mind too. I haven't had in n out in a long , long time.

I did find something better though: SMASHBURGER. (at least in my opinion)

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Okay, Guin and I have determined that Mav has powers like the ones in the movie Inception.

Fashionable Nerd

9,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200

❤ ♔ 3nodding ♔ ❤

IRL Cat

1337 pages huh
We're on the 1337 page!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items