Snooki 0.075779036827195 7.6% [ 107 ]
Spock 0.080736543909348 8.1% [ 114 ]
Yoda 0.1742209631728 17.4% [ 246 ]
new suggestions (please post) 0.072237960339943 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1412 ]

scullylam
Mavdoc
scullylam
awww i missed it. looks like it was loads of fun!!! and why hit gaia over the head? :O

crap now i have plushies on the brain. @_@

*sneaks away*

It mostly had to do with a meat regular getting perma-banned. gonk I won't mention the person's name here though.

My fav part of the night was the Ren vs. Grucken fight! scream Everyone by chance just happened to make a perfect ring around Ren in the dev meat room, so during the Grucken event, people threw them in the middle of the ring where Ren unleased some wicked KFC combo attacks! lol Everyone else cheered on with cheesy chiggin jokes. xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

your url is broken old man. and lol!!! ren has skills doesn't she. maybe next time she goes all out super saiyan? :O *kamehameCHICKEN!!!!* *booooooooooooooom!!!!!!!!!*

Thanks, I updated the post above. 3nodding

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
*Note to self* Never assign halo and div to someone else, they always leave half way. >_<!

Retro Punk

Platonic Purple Panda
*Note to self* Never assign halo and div to someone else, they always leave half way. >_<!

It should be a rule to assign Halo and Div separetely. Like Halo with Keen or Div with Coy. IDK. Just not together. xp

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
So who won in the Ren vs Grucken fight?

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Mavdoc
scullylam
Mavdoc
scullylam
awww i missed it. looks like it was loads of fun!!! and why hit gaia over the head? :O

crap now i have plushies on the brain. @_@

*sneaks away*

It mostly had to do with a meat regular getting perma-banned. gonk I won't mention the person's name here though.

My fav part of the night was the Ren vs. Grucken fight! scream Everyone by chance just happened to make a perfect ring around Ren in the dev meat room, so during the Grucken event, people threw them in the middle of the ring where Ren unleased some wicked KFC combo attacks! lol Everyone else cheered on with cheesy chiggin jokes. xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

your url is broken old man. and lol!!! ren has skills doesn't she. maybe next time she goes all out super saiyan? :O *kamehameCHICKEN!!!!* *booooooooooooooom!!!!!!!!!*

Thanks, I updated the post above. 3nodding

obby. so... is that the new fight club? >>

Retro Punk

Fight Club?? i gotta start reading other ppls convo's.... sweatdrop
TigerLilyChick
So who won in the Ren vs Grucken fight?

In the end, Ren was the last one standing in the ring, so I'd call her the victor! biggrin

This decision has nothing to do with the fact that I had 5 bucks riding on her. emotion_awesome

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
never bet against a dragon. biggrin

IRL Cat

Platonic Purple Panda
you're not purple anymore, you phony

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Sensing the end of the world at the close of this year, all sorts of ancient evils are coming out of the woodwork to try and stake a claim for control of the Earth in a post-human era. This includes vampires, werewolves and even demons! eek

The secret society that combats such evil are now in desperate need of help! For today's theme, "Gothic Monster Hunter", come dressed ready to fight in Gothic style to beat back these supernatural threats. We're not giving up human civilization that easily! scream

We'll meat up in the northwestern most corner room of Village Greens along Barton wall, an area rarely visited by most which will serve as a good secret staging ground for the battle ahead. 5pm PST! Be prepared to give the secret code word at a moment's notice. ninja
Disregard this post. It's readable by authorized society members only. ninja

Bashful Poster

12,050 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
Mavdoc
Disregard this post. It's readable by authorized society members only. ninja

TWO WEEKS burning_eyes

I'll dress up as one of the monsters o3o

Familiar Noob

Mavdoc