Total Votes:[ 1412 ]

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Mavdoc
get a strike in the WRONG lane! rofl

That happened once at a birthday party I attended back in middle school. My friend's friend rolled the ball into the next lane and got a strike in that lane.

Familiar Noob

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Mavdoc
Scobre
Not going to make it tomorrow since I'm going bowling with friends at 6pm pst. I badly need some time with real life friends right now since it's been a tough night. *Sips hard lemonade and eats Rocky Road.* Good luck with the meat and have fun you guys.

Have a great time Scobre! biggrin Pretend those pins are gold farmers! scream

Don't bowl so crazy that you throw like my sister did once-- and get a strike in the WRONG lane! rofl

crying I do farm zOMG! and Hoc for gold. I just nerfed my donor today. Thank you Mavdoc. I know inflation is a problem and hoarding gold for a marionette isn't good. I'm sorry I abuse Gaia for gold and pay them $2.50 each month to do it. I really do deserve abuse ring instead of integrity. That does take skill to make a strike in the wrong lane. My second cousin was fun to bowl with. She would get a gutterball with bumper bowling. I haven't done bowling in 3 years, so I'm excited about it. Time to practice my noobie under the legs bowling and I love the eight pound bowling balls. xd
Can I pretend the pins are bots since those are worst? I love going bot hunting.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
scullylam
Scobre
Not going to make it tomorrow since I'm going bowling with friends at 6pm pst. I badly need some time with real life friends right now since it's been a tough night. *Sips hard lemonade and eats Rocky Road.* Good luck with the meat and have fun you guys.

don't gutter ball too much. sweatdrop

Thank you scully, but I'll probably get at least one.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
GuinAoiichi
Scobre

Have fun! and go for the strike !!

Thanks, I'll try.

Space Genius

Now that I got my purple banner in NaNoWriMo, it is time to play! smile
Scobre
Mavdoc
Scobre

Don't bowl so crazy that you throw like my sister did once-- and get a strike in the WRONG lane! rofl

crying I do farm zOMG! and Hoc for gold. I just nerfed my donor today. Thank you Mavdoc. I know inflation is a problem and hoarding gold for a marionette isn't good. I'm sorry I abuse Gaia for gold and pay them $2.50 each month to do it. I really do deserve abuse ring instead of integrity. That does take skill to make a strike in the wrong lane. My second cousin was fun to bowl with. She would get a gutterball with bumper bowling. I haven't done bowling in 3 years, so I'm excited about it. Time to practice my noobie under the legs bowling and I love the eight pound bowling balls. xd
Can I pretend the pins are bots since those are worst? I love going bot hunting.

Aaack! Sorry, that's what I meant-- bots! xp I'm still used to Lineage II that had Chinese gold farmers that used bots, so I probably interchange the words farmer and bot without thinking about it.

Playing and controlling the game like it was designed for mass amounts of gold is not wrong at all IMO! mrgreen

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Today's dev meat pictures. Interesting topics we discussed. Anyone else feel like using a giant plushie hammer to hit Gaia on the head? xd

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
So glad I was able to make it this time! It was nice to see everyone. It's been awhile. Hope I can continue to make it to the others.

My coatls and my kikis lol. aaw, Binary and I look so cute.
How do you get screenies with no text bubbles going around?

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Jon Mess
So glad I was able to make it this time! It was nice to see everyone. It's been awhile. Hope I can continue to make it to the others.

My coatls and my kikis lol. aaw, Binary and I look so cute.
How do you get screenies with no text bubbles going around?

I always wait until the text bubbles are gone. Takes mad skills. emotion_jawdrop

You two make a great couple.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
awww i missed it. looks like it was loads of fun!!! and why hit gaia over the head? :O

crap now i have plushies on the brain. @_@

*sneaks away*

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Mavdoc
Scobre
Mavdoc
Scobre

Aaack! Sorry, that's what I meant-- bots! xp I'm still used to Lineage II that had Chinese gold farmers that used bots, so I probably interchange the words farmer and bot without thinking about it.

Playing and controlling the game like it was designed for mass amounts of gold is not wrong at all IMO! mrgreen

It's ok and yeah I learned about bots from AIKA and was surprised how people used them on this site. I even have an oral confession of one that was botting village greens for flamingo feathers to sell for alchemy. I've just had an interesting discussion with someone in forums about difference between generated gold and reused gold, trying to explain inflation to them. Yeah I'm one of the Gaians sadly that never supported the decision to have a gold nerf. To me Gaia trying to solve inflation seems to be hurting them more than doing good. Like alchemy is supposed to be deflationary, but it's actually causing inflation it seems since it reduces supply of items. It still hurts to know 80% of my friendlist at the time left Gaia completely. I mean I understand how there has to be a limit with things, just how much restriction of gameplay can be put into a site, before Gaians decide to leave for other sites that offer more upgrades and fewer restrictions? Sorry to rant like that. But bowling went well and helped cheer me up a lot and badly needed to spend time with some friends from real life.

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
I've only gone bowling once and on my very first try, I got a strike. biggrin Successive attempts however resulted in far from perfect shots. sweatdrop
scullylam
awww i missed it. looks like it was loads of fun!!! and why hit gaia over the head? :O

*sneaks away*

It mostly had to do with a meat regular getting perma-banned. gonk I won't mention the person's name here though.

My fav part of the night was the Ren vs. Grucken fight! scream Everyone by chance just happened to make a perfect ring around Ren in the dev meat room, so during the Grucken event, people threw them in the middle of the ring where Ren unleased some wicked KFC combo attacks! lol Everyone else cheered on with cheesy chiggin jokes. xd

EDIT: Some lame bug is preventing the image from displaying. It works for me after I post it, but if I continue to refresh the page, all of a sudden it breaks and the add image line when editing my post is replaced by a "malformed url" message. stressed

Here's a less stylish web link xd :

Click HERE!

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Mavdoc
scullylam

*sneaks away*

It mostly had to do with a meat regular getting perma-banned. gonk I won't mention the person's name here though.

My fav part of the night was the Ren vs. Grucken fight! scream Everyone by chance just happened to make a perfect ring around Ren in the dev meat room, so during the Grucken event, people threw them in the middle of the ring where Ren unleased some wicked KFC combo attacks! lol Everyone else cheered on with cheesy chiggin jokes. xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

your url is broken old man. and lol!!! ren has skills doesn't she. maybe next time she goes all out super saiyan? :O *kamehameCHICKEN!!!!* *booooooooooooooom!!!!!!!!!*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff