Yoda 0.1742209631728 17.4% [ 246 ]
new suggestions (please post) 0.072237960339943 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1412 ]

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Ok this dev meat theme made me think of a song when I first met a friend. I still like singing I'm blue if I was green I would die along with the lyrics. So wearing as much blue as I can fit into an avi for the meat today. I just might be late since I'm making dinner for family while my mom recovers.

*Credit for song goes to Eiffle 65 and lyrics from here: http://lyrics.doheth.co.uk/songs/eiffel-65/europop/blue-da-ba-dee.php*
Blue Da Ba Dee lyrics:

Yo listen up, here's a story
About a little guy that lives in a blue world
And all day and all night
And everything he sees
Is just blue like him
Inside and outside

Blue his house
With a blue little window
And a blue corvette
And everything is blue for him
And his self
And everybody around
'Cause he ain't got nobody to listen...

I'm blue, da ba de, da ba die
Da ba de, da ba die
Da ba de, da ba die
Da ba de, da ba die
Da ba de, da ba die
Da ba de, da ba die
Da ba de, da ba die
[repeat]

I have a blue house with a blue window
Blue is the color of all that I wear
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue

Blue are the people here that walk around
Blue like my corvette, it's standing outside
Blue are the words I say and what I think
Blue are the feelings that live inside me

Da ba de, da ba die
Da ba de, da ba die
Da ba de, da ba die
Da ba de, da ba die
Da ba de, da ba die
Da ba de, da ba die
[repeat]

Inside and outside

Blue his house
And a blue corvette
And his self
And everybody around

Da ba de, da ba die
Da ba de, da ba die
Da ba de, da ba die
Da ba de, da ba die
Da ba de, da ba die
Da ba de, da ba die
[repeat]

Retro Punk

Wow ! Scobre, That's a Lot of blue !

Dapper Citizen

emotion_kirakira

Barton Sweetheart

White Exile
emotion_kirakira

^ blue hipster right here guys!!!

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
So many blues!!!! My eyes are blind. Joking! Is there going to be blue frosted cupcakes at the dev meat? Here...I'll share these since it was my birthday on the 14th.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Scobre
Ok this dev meat theme made me think of a song when I first met a friend. I still like singing I'm blue if I was green I would die along with the lyrics. So wearing as much blue as I can fit into an avi for the meat today. I just might be late since I'm making dinner for family while my mom recovers.

*Credit for song goes to Eiffle 65 and lyrics from here: http://lyrics.doheth.co.uk/songs/eiffel-65/europop/blue-da-ba-dee.php*
Blue Da Ba Dee lyrics:

Yo listen up, here's a story
About a little guy that lives in a blue world
And all day and all night
And everything he sees
Is just blue like him
Inside and outside

Blue his house
And a blue corvette
And his self
And everybody around

Da ba de, da ba die
Da ba de, da ba die
Da ba de, da ba die
Da ba de, da ba die
Da ba de, da ba die
Da ba de, da ba die
[repeat]

I have a blue house with a blue window
Blue is the color of all that I wear
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue

Blue are the people here that walk around
Blue like my corvette, it's standing outside
Blue are the words I say and what I think
Blue are the feelings that live inside me

Da ba de, da ba die
Da ba de, da ba die
Da ba de, da ba die
Da ba de, da ba die
Da ba de, da ba die
Da ba de, da ba die
[repeat]

Inside and outside

Blue his house
And a blue corvette
And his self
And everybody around

Da ba de, da ba die
Da ba de, da ba die
Da ba de, da ba die
Da ba de, da ba die
Da ba de, da ba die
Da ba de, da ba die
[repeat]

Okay, I don't even have to see how everyone else dressed tonight, you win the theme Scobre! eek

Wow, I haven't heard that song in so long-- that's a good tune. 3nodding

Retro Punk

User Image

gaia_angelleft More Blue for Chuu !! gaia_angelright
Platonic Purple Panda
So many blues!!!! My eyes are blind. Joking! Is there going to be blue frosted cupcakes at the dev meat? Here...I'll share these since it was my birthday on the 14th.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We didn't even start the meat and food talk yet, but these cupcakes are already making my mouth water. xd

Space Genius

Somehow, the theme of this dev meat reminds me of... "ITS FRIDAY, FRIDAY, FRIDAY, FRIDAY..."

Sparkly Spotter

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
BF-dragontshd-40
Somehow, the theme of this dev meat reminds me of... "ITS FRIDAY, FRIDAY, FRIDAY, FRIDAY..."

well i am looking forward to the weekend...

Familiar Lunatic

All blue == All awesome, but looks like I completely missed it =.=

Sparkly Spotter

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
gataka

you know as well as i do that the party never stops emotion_awesome

Newbie Noob

Platonic Purple Panda
I think me and swimfan120 have a really great smeb story to tell XD. If swimfan wants to tell too. LOL.

Let's just say we both ended up on a smeb crew that made us wanted to shoot each other. Pardon the harsh word. XD

Post it, post it, post it ..... rant rant rant..rave rave rave.... emotion_yatta emotion_yatta emotion_yatta emotion_omnomnom lol

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Sorry this is long I'm no good at making things short.

Okay I'll share our smeb story. Maybe swimfan will have more to add if she read this. I joined a random smeb crew and swimfan was already in it too. So about a minute later or so the leader starts to assign our buff rings...but he wanted to assign DEBUFF rings for shallow sea too. Remind me but since when did we ever needed debuff rings there? >_<! So after awhile of hearing the leader and another member worry about debuffs for no reason swimfan kindly told them that debuffs are not needed. And guess what? the ring assigning in the null took a total of about 20 minutes because no matter what we said they still wanted to assign debuff rings and they were failing at it big time. To top it all off the leader kept on spamming what buff rings we each had to bring over and over and over and over again. As if after 20 minutes we still hadn't put the buff rings we each needed into our ring slots...The leader told me to grab the duct tape ring which I did just to make him happy...but not once did I used it during the smeb run at all! I mean seriously....we tried telling them debuffs are not needed but they insisted. And throughout this whole ordeal me and swimfan were whispering to each other trying not to rage quit. eek So this was just the ring assigning!

Ok so here comes the smob part of the smeb part! This one girl missed a chest...and she got pissed. Like she raged three times calling the leader a b*tch. As if that little amount of gold from chest was important. And you know what the leader responses was? "i'm sorry I'll donate the gold to you!" I wanted to yell out. JUST PLAYING BOOTY GRAB, you can deal with the LITTLE amount of gold you missed AFTER we finish this, IF we finish this.

Here comes the smeb part. Oh gosh...Surprisingly throughout the smeb there were no casualties, it wasn't like we dazed too many times to count, it was more so how half the crew was clueless about smeb and the other half had done smeb a hundred times. You know how those crews never work if half of us are clueless...

We figure the leader had done smeb before if they were so worried about which specific rings to bring...but we were sort of wrong. Now this was when the crew was split up and we were still killing everything. And me and swimfan had to split up ourselves away from them to teach them splitting up was faster!!! So you have to clear all the screens first to be able to click the switches we all know that...But..I remember swimfan asking our leader if he had done smeb before and if he knew what he was doing. His answer was..."You click the switches at the same time." He was trying to tell us to go to the switches so we can click it and we still hadn't cleared all the areas at all yet too! And the funny thing was swimfan responded by saying "well isn't that obvious." And right at the same time I said. "Mr. Obvious!" ROFL!

So of course one of the clueless members failed to click their switch first time when we tried, everyone has to learn and we gave them a chance to click. But of course first tires never are usually a success in not so smooth crews. So I decided to click the switch for them for the 2nd time and we did it.

So here comes the endboss part. Since we were not smooth we had to kill the tail bottom left screen. At least I think we did that. (too many smebs can't remember XD) Of course people probably went on the freaking glass when we reminded them not to too. Swimfan decided to go behind the tail. we told them only she goes on the glass but people..kept on getting on the glass. crying When we got to the body of the boss someone in the crew started to ask really odd lame questions. "Why can we breathe under water?" That missile looks like a dil..." <--- (not even gonna finish that word) It was a guy that made that comment too. >.>! So somehow we magically get to the head of the boss and we killed that too...SUCCESS. Finally we are done. Swimfan was nice enough to tell them to go to the barton bar to grab your free item you get. And that's
when we both knew the leader really hadn't finished a smeb before because he asked how to get there. You get transported there duh! >_<!

So uh..here comes my not so nice part. I was really annoyed by the whole ordeal, I hate rage quitting so I will myself to finish the whole smeb. So...for a little funny revenge I lied told the leader to stay in the barton bar for 20 minutes so that you could get a free ring of your choice...I HAD TO DO IT FOR FUN. Just so he could experience ean extra 20 minutes of uselessness again. Sorry but I didn't believe he would believe me!!! But he did. crying So I quickly made an excuse saying you could get free rings elsewhere and he left.

So yeah, I can't even count how long this smeb took, but we made it out alive. Good thing me and swimfan didn't really kill each other we were close to it. rofl

Familiar Lunatic

MiIiyah
gataka

you know as well as i do that the party never stops emotion_awesome
That it don't, but party alone ain't party with y'all emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers